Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-18-2008, 11:40 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
You should check out the Operation: Disc Drop blog, edgar. It's written by a dude here in Toronto who was inspired by Snatcher's LTNY campaign, and has started to do something similar here. He drops burned Alizée CDs and DVDs for people to find on the TTC, in the Eaton Center, and elsewhere.
Yes, I know, you have told me before. but he alone wont do so much, we should do something together, but there are just a few fans in toronto...

But Im pretty shure the people here will like Alizee .
Old 10-19-2008, 05:43 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
...Take the last event for example, the combined effort to vote her to victory in MTVLA contest. We managed to gather like 7 active people by recruiting on one forum, we could have had done so much better than this with a common base for fan events.
I think the idea to vote for her was put up in a notice that everyone sees at the top of the web site here and at Alizée forum, like the petition is currently up. That is one thing I was talking about. I think that was a very good turn for these forums to start making important things and important events more clearly visible for everyone. I think we've had some good success in the way these sites are functioning. I think many people did vote for Alizée, but maybe not starting soon enough and really I think Tokio Hotel just plain has more fans around the world and they overpowered. We were aware of it being a serious challenge, but we put in some effort. Ultimately, we can't rely on voting for things like this to be a highly significant promotion effort, though maybe that was an exception because an MTV music award is a big deal. But really the category did not even make it onto television; so, while it would have been a boost to her career and fan morale to win it, I don't see losing the award to be especially significant.

Merci Fanny