Old 06-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default À Cœur Fendre

Please discuss:
1)What this song means to you.
2)What do you feel about this song.
3)What you like/don't like, and why.
4)How good it is from a musical standpoint.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Please refrain from using one-line comments (ex. "I Agree" "It's Awesome")
__________________________________________________ _______________

1)This song means a great deal to me. It seems in the lyrics that a person is giving all they have to satisfy another or show that they do so much for that person;and then those people split. It seems like the splitting of a couple. It is very dark and just seems like a song about DivorceDefinitely not saying Alizee is thinking of divorce, please dont think that haha.

2)I feel this song is great but It is again another filler song. The lyrics are amazing, but maybe it's just because I don't know the whole story of Edie Sedgwick, actually that is probably the huge and only reason I think it is a filler. But overall I like this song because all albums have to have a dark song.

3)I love the music to the song, but hate how the lyrics are dark. The dark lyrics sort of take away the "bang" from the amazing music.

4)This song is great from a musical standpoint. I love the little violin staccato notes throughout the song. This song seems a bit Trancey and that is quite awesome. The buzzing is being slurred while the percussion and violin are all in rhythm and staccatoed. I guess this is the contrast of the two people I see splitting, Slur and Staccato. This is a musical showing of how they are different and splitting up.

Last edited by User22; 06-25-2010 at 02:56 PM..

Tags
a coeur fendre, alizee, discussion, song, ueds