Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-06-2018, 03:05 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now at some point after her seperation from Jeremy, it was said instead of trying hard to find another boyfreind, she decided to focus her life on raising Annily and for this show, it was said she asked for a gay (male) partner because she didn't want any distractions. Of course they didn't give her a gay partner. They teamed her up with Gregoie Lyonnet who was considered one of the top 10 hip hop artists in the world.

Do you know something about it?
If it true, he had influenced the decision that Alizee will be his dance partner. If I remember correctly he said in a Interview when he was younger he saw Alizee on Tv and was a fan of her, had a crush on her. When he heard about Alizee´s participation he noticed his chance! the rest is history...
If only i could find this interview again....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt22222222222222.jpg (51.3 KB, 43 views)
Old 01-07-2018, 05:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Do you know something about it?
If it true, he had influenced the decision that Alizee will be his dance partner. If I remember correctly he said in a Interview when he was younger he saw Alizee on Tv and was a fan of her, had a crush on her. When he heard about Alizee´s participation he noticed his chance! the rest is history...
If only i could find this interview again....

I remember reading he was a fan of hers but I don't know if he influenced the decision on him being picked as her partner. Greg had been a participant in the show since the very first DALS.

I did a Google search and I found in our archive where Shepherd had found an article with a video clip of when she talked about wanting a gay partner.
Attachment 1805

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/peo...goire-lyonnet/

mag article.jpg

I believe there were 3 other male professional dancers in that show.

Christian Millette,
Christophe Licata,
Yann-Alrick Mortreuil

Attachment 1809

Attachment 1810

Here's a Google translation of the article:
" She had asked to have a gay dancer to feel more comfortable!
Alizée was Saturday, June 21 the guest of Thierry Ardisson in his talk show Hello earthlings! The singer was promoting the release of her latest album, Blonde. She has also returned to her beautiful love story.

The end of 2013 and especially the year 2014 were those of the media resurrection for Alizée , big winner of season 4 of Danse with the stars . A victory that now dates from November 2013. After congratulating the young mother for this performance, the man in black leaned a few minutes with the star on the other prize won during the competition: love!

The star is indeed in love with his dancer, the discreet Grégoire Lyonnet , who brought him to victory. Seven months after the dance final with the stars , the couple always makes the perfect love. Alizée told a funny story. She had asked to have a gay dancer to feel more comfortable! Finally, she had a straight, but probably do not regret this blow of fate. Asked by Thierry Ardisson , the new blonde says " very happy " with his darling: " It's the big love ". " But I'll have to let him dance next season ," confesses the singer with a sulky pout.

Fans can get the album Blonde , which is released this Monday, June 23 in the bins. The eponymous single was unveiled last March. In her video, Alizée opts for radical hair change. Dark brunette, she gets her hair dyed blonde! "

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-04-2021 at 02:36 PM..
Old 01-07-2018, 12:21 PM

No evidence if he influenced the decision on him being picked as her partner. I dont know if the decision has been made already or other candirades were in the selection but I can imagine when he head about her participation he noticed this chance and tried to get her as a partner?

Here is the article I mentioned.

http://www.purebreak.com/news/gregoi...-a-dals/115686

Grégoire Lyonnet long in love with Alizée: "I was hoping that she participates in DALS"

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet are now married and continue to live their beautiful love story between Paris and Corsica. And the dance dancer with the stars 7 on TF1 has even revealed that before meeting the singer, he was already in love since the age of 13 years.

"At 13, I found that Alizée was the most beautiful woman in the world"

Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet met on the floor of Danse with the stars on TF1 and their love story was born under the eyes of viewers. A beautiful idyll that ended in marriage for Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet. While Alizée is going to find her husband Grégoire Lyonnet next saturday in the bonus of dans Danse avec les stars 7 for a dance in trio with Camille Lou, the couple talked about their romantic relationship in the pages of Gala.

After having revealed to our colleagues their desire to become parents together, Grégoire Lyonnet also confessed to being in love with Alizée for a very long time: "Alizée is two years older than me when I was 13 or 14 years old and I I saw on TV, I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, far ahead of all others. Even before meeting her, the dancer had a real crush on the performer of "Moi Lolita".

"In addition he had a girlfriend who looked like me" even said Alizée, before her husband explains: "Attention, I will pass for a weird guy ... But it's true that I was interested in a college girl next door because of this resemblance ".

"Dance with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate"

The one who is still in the competition of Dance with the stars 7 with his partner Camille Lou made it clear that he was not "a fan of Alizée". No, "I just found the beautiful singer," he detailed. And his crush was so strong that Grégoire Lyonnet even confessed: "Once at Danse with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate, and four seasons later, it happened."

An ultra romantic story that is warm to the heart! The singer, now his wife, concluded: "We both believe in destiny and sometimes we ask ourselves a question: if I had agreed to participate in the show earlier, would we still be together today ?".

Last edited by kulli; 01-07-2018 at 01:17 PM..
Old 01-14-2018, 08:40 AM

I believe the last word mentioned before we drifted way off topic was 'Dans avec les Stars', so next I'm offering 'Summer Time'.

Old 01-15-2018, 07:58 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it was obvious from show one, she fell in love with the show and the people she met. How quickly she fell in love with Greg, I'm not sure. It was obvious in show 2 that she hadn't let go of Jeremy......... yet. When she danced with Greg in that show to Patrick Brue's "Je te le dis quand même", a song I guess that hit too close to home, you could see the sadness on her face during the dance and the tears afterwards.

I have to admit it was not until now that I wanted to watch this. I was just being stubborn - it was not the kind of dancing that I enjoy, and it wasn't the kind of dancing that I like to see Alizee performing.

But I have to admit that it was very moving. Seeing Alizee so sad and then crying is difficult, to say the least. I'm sure she has had her fair share of sadness up until that point. It is my hope that her future days are full of smiles.

Regarding the Alizee with Attitude short video clip, I can totally handle a little bit of fire in a woman. It's the explosive, seeing red kind of tempers that I have no tolerance for. I don't see any kind of evidence of that in Alizee.

So Scruffy, I appreciate the file on your google drive. I have terabytes of free hard drive space on a media drive. I have lately been downloading as much as I can of Alizee videos. If you can share some additional that you find interesting, I would definitely be adding them to my collection.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

So Scruffy, I appreciate the file on your google drive. I have terabytes of free hard drive space on a media drive. I have lately been downloading as much as I can of Alizee videos. If you can share some additional that you find interesting, I would definitely be adding them to my collection.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8183
Old 01-15-2018, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Is it just me, or is alizeehub.ddns.net down? I cannot connect.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Is it just me, or is alizeehub.ddns.net down? I cannot connect.
It's up.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM

I think I understand some of the newer fans views towards DALS video. When I first became an Alizée fan, the Alizée affect from those first few years, lasted for years. There were so many performances, so many videos that I never tired of watching.

Though there have been some very good moments after that such as Les Enfoires and DALS and SAGA, nothing can compare with Alizee 1999-2003 and until that affect wears off, there wont be a whole lot of interest in other things.

Still, these other performances, especially DALS gives us great insight into Alizee the person.

So maybe newer fans at this point wont have a lot of interest in the newer files, but I will still upload these files as space permits on my Google drive.

Some of them are available on the hub. I was banned from the hub at a time I was trying to help them out (long story). But if anyone has a file from me that they see is not on the hub, please feel free to upload it to the hub, because I want these translated files to be available to all her fans.

Soon, I will post more DALS videos on my Google drive. If anyone missed the first one, let me know. I will upload them in order so you can see the show progress as it happened.

Looking through my Google drive, I still had this show in there. It's a French comedy show that again I paid to have translated. It was her first attempt at acting and she did a good job. It may be on Youtube. I'll see if I can find a link. I've heard mention that not long ago, there was the possibility of her being in a movie, but apparently, she turned it down.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

I see the video on Youtube for the comedy show ( nos chers voisin), but not my version with the English subtitles.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-15-2018 at 07:20 PM..
Old 01-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Thanks Scruffy for sharing these. I am in the phase of expanding my Alizee horizons, so to speak.

I do have a tendency to immortalize the 1999-2003 Alizee. She was more than just a pretty singer and dancer - she was a phenomenon. I don't think I will see anything like it or her for the rest of my life. There was no person that affected me like she has, and I didn't want it to ever end. Sometimes I get grumpy on this forum about her tattoos or her musical direction after MF/LB because I wanted more. It seems like the glory days were cut so premature.

I am taking in more videos from the Psyche days on that I have not seen. I am enjoying watching them.