Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

If what you say is true, then she was still a fan/friend till 2007 when Psychedelices was released. So it's not too far fetched to say she still loves her.

Her diary of her meeting with Alizee was so well written, and very intense. It felt like I was there experiencing it first hand.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:17 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Scuffy,

Thanks for Jessica's letters. I'd never seen them before. I used to wonder how people could go so crazy over a pop star, and then I discovered Alizee. Now, I'm one of those crazy fans.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I used to wonder how people could go so crazy over a pop star, and then I discovered Alizee. Now, I'm one of those crazy fans.
Yep, me too. I have never been star struck, and I have been around a while. Then comes Alizee that stole my heart away with her charms!
Old 01-15-2018, 07:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I believe this was Les Enfoires 2001. The other singer she is with is Pascal Obispo. That's a name you will become familiar with if you remain a fan for long.

Old 01-20-2018, 05:20 AM

Alizée performed the song Dis-lui toi que je t'aime (Telll her that I love you) in July of 2010 in Tel Aviv in Israel, during a show that was a tribute to Serge Gainsbourg. He originally wrote the song for Vannesa Paradis.

Serge (2 April 1928 – 2 March 1991) was a French singer, songwriter, pianist, film composer, poet, painter, screenwriter, writer, actor, and director.Regarded as one of the most important figures in he was renowned for his often provocative and scandalous releases

Vanessa had her first major hit in 1985, with which she became internationally famous,"Joe le taxi", in 1987 when she was 14

Dis-lui toi que je t'aime, is Vanessa Paradis's 8th single. It was released in the autumn of 1990 in the second extract of the album Variations on the same love, written by Serge Gainsbourg and composed by Franck Langolff.

She was also in a relationship with Johnny Depp who she had 2 children with.

From a page I found Le Gossip.net from 2014 (https://www.legossip.net/vanessa-paradis-alizee/229351/)

"Alizée appealed to Vanessa Paradis with whom she hopes to work one day in a small statement on "Twitter", a microblogging network where she is very active.

Will pretty Corsican one day duet with the ex-girlfriend of Johnny Depp? Maybe.

Responding to a question from a fan who asked her "what was her love at first sight" and with "what singer" or "singer," she dreamed of making a duet ", the winner of the 4 edition of" Dance with the Stars " , the competition of TF1, answers without hesitation: "Vanessa Paradis.

"I would dream of doing a duet with Vanessa Paradis, an artist I have always admired! Confirmed Mylène Farmer's ex-protégé, still in full promotion of her "Blonde" album, her first collaboration with Pascal Obispo."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-20-2018 at 05:23 AM..
Old 01-20-2018, 04:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Old 01-20-2018, 05:16 PM
Miam Miam!

That haircut made her look so sweet. It really suited her I think.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:14 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
That haircut made her look so sweet. It really suited her I think.
That haircut really rocked my world. I have always loved straight hair on Alizee, especially when it flipped up at the shoulders. When she started sporting the curly, at first I had to let it sink in. Then I realized how great it looked on her. I had mentioned in another post that some of the best photos I think she has done had been with the curly hair.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:05 AM
Miam Miam!

Yeah I can't really explain why but it works so well.
These ones are also really pretty.

Old 01-31-2018, 11:54 PM

Attachment 1833

IMG_0081.jpg

Attachment 1835

These pictures are from Les Enfoires 2012 in Lyon. RMJ is in one of the pictures along with Fer Aunger who was also at the 2010 private autograph session. He was from Mexico, but going to college in Paris. The guy leaning against the fence is Bern if I remember correctly who was from Germany. I think Jenny was there too. This was the first show. Me and Bern had tickets for the seats that were off to the left side of the stage. The others had tickets for the floor. Me and Bern sat next to one another. He didn't speak a word of English and I didn't speak a word of German. We also met up in Paris the following year.
As it turned out, we were very lucky to get those seats. The next night and for the rest of the week long show, they were reserved for vips or family or freinds of who ever.

We were in the middle of the row. I think Bern felt more comfortable there because he has a small video camera which weren't allowed, not to mention a bottle of anti-freeze if you know what I mean. I saw a seat one row down at the end of the row that I would've like to have taken, but felt it would be impolite to leave Bern.

At some point into the show, we started hearing a commotion some where on the floor down in front of us. Next thing you know, we see Alizee and Mimi coming up the stairs just off to our right and they stopped near the end of our row. If I had taken that empty seat, I would've been right next to her. As it was, she was still only about 6' away.

Now I had borrowed a camera from my brother in law for this trip, because it had a 20x zoom on it. So I was unfamiliar with it. I found out the hard way that all you had to do was accidentaly hit this control on the front and it would knock it down into it's lowest resolution. Of all the many cameras I've had over the years, I never had one like this where you didn't have to hit some type of menu button, scroll dow and select something to change the res, but now at the moment of a lifetime, I had one.

I didn't find out until well after the show. I got a hotel about 2 miles from the concert hall. I had no problem with taking the metro, but the show started at 8 and ran over 4 hours and the metro had shut down and good luck trying to get a cab after a major show gets out. I didn't mind walking, even as cold as it was because I was fueled by the excitment of the great video I thought I had took. I even found a restaurant open and stopped for a pizza. Then I got back to the hotel, watched the video and was crushed. How often does an opportunity like that come along. Six feet away from Alizee. Now Bern had taken a video, but it's the type of camera where in poor lighting, it doesn't record well.

I went to the show the next day with a ticket for the floor. I didn't get in line until noon time, so I didn't meet up with the others. I got near the stage, but off to the right and got some fairly good videos.

Next day I went to Ajaccio. Now everyone was figuring after the last Les Enfoires show which still had a few days to run, Alizee would be going back to Paris to be with family. But it's while I was in Ajaccio that we all find out that Alizee and Jermey had split. I stayed there a couple of extra days in the hope of getting a glimpse of her, but it didn't happen.
Here's my video. I'll try and find Bern's.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-26-2019 at 06:15 PM..