Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-16-2018, 06:00 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Some of them are available on the hub. I was banned from the hub at a time I was trying to help them out (long story). But if anyone has a file from me that they see is not on the hub, please feel free to upload it to the hub, because I want these translated files to be available to all her fans.
The first Alizée hub I joined required registration but the hub CleverCowboy mentioned doesn't so there isn't a way to be banned from it. They are two different 'places' with basically the same Alizée content.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:26 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Is it just me, or is alizeehub.ddns.net down? I cannot connect.
Did it work? I am online right now and I can see your profile in the hub

Last edited by kulli; 01-16-2018 at 01:37 PM..
Old 01-16-2018, 01:37 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Did it work?I am online and I can see your profile in the hub
Yessir! Like a kid in a candy store now.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:30 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Yessir! Like a kid in a candy store now.
I think I am gonna choose the fairytale hub to download first
(13,63gb pics and 547,57gb videos)
Old 01-17-2018, 01:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
The first Alizée hub I joined required registration but the hub CleverCowboy mentioned doesn't so there isn't a way to be banned from it. They are two different 'places' with basically the same Alizée content.
Quote:
Did it work? I am online right now and I can see your profile in the hub
I missed Ray's post about the new hub. That's great news. Digimaze who is one of the guys who ran the DC hub, posted in our forum I guess a little over a year ago that he was thinking of shutting down the hub because no one was using it. So I think I was the only one who tried or what's more likely had the ability to help him out.

I had been doing a lot of work with adding translations to DALS and SAGA and posting them on Youtube when I didn't run into copyright problems. So After Digimaze's post, I started uploading these files to the DC hub. He tried to send me a couple of pms through the hub on the naming convention for these files and for what ever reason, maybe my stupidity, I couldn't access them, so he banned me from the hub.

It's great to hear there is another place to upload files to that hopefully doesn't have a size limitation like Google drive. I will upload all the DALS files as soon as I get a chance, not to mention shows like SAGA which I think are alredy there. I suggest fans watch the DALS shows in order. It's a very good story.

I'd tried to tell Digimaze how busy I get at times. Just tonight, I wanted to post a magazine article from 2008 that I had found pictures for from AIFC, but translations for from a former member, Garconcanaidien. I kept looking and looking for them and couldn't find them, but then I stumbled upon the Alizee interview about the album 5 that was a tribute to France Gall who recently passed away had a big influence on Alizee.

I thought what a great story to post where France recently passed away. I had the pictures of the pages from the interview. I tried looking for an ocr program to read the French text, but when that failed, I tried a program that read French text, and that failed.

But there was a file with the AIFC picture files of a Russian translation. That worked great, but was time consuming too. I translated a page at a time, then going through and correcting mistakes such as Alizée was spelled Alize.
There were comments like 'He laughed', which were actually 'she laughed'. So like I said, most of my day was spent doing this, when I have a lot of other things to do.

I spent a lot of time tonight pm'ing one of her great fans from Finland that I met on a recent trip. We had discussed the possibility of meeting up to get together for one of the Tournee shows with another fan from Germany, but I think that is not likely to happen.

I'm mainly saying this because Digimaze failed to understand how little time I had to figure out his pm system when he could've easily sent themto my e-mail address that is readily available in the forum.

So I welcome this new file sharing site and will do my best to upload files when I can find the time.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-17-2018 at 01:23 AM..
Old 01-18-2018, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I think I am gonna choose the fairytale hub to download first
(13,63gb pics and 547,57gb videos)
I think you are finding that the fairytale hub is offline more than it is online. I was only able to download a handful of content from it before it went offline and I haven't seen it back up yet.

I did see that the ray4aj hub has a fairytale folder, so maybe ray has everything from fairytale. I am getting a great connection from this hub.

There are a few more hubs that seem pretty reliable, so I will get what i can from those at some point in the future. It is looking like it will take quite a while to get everything.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here is the second show from DALS on my Google drive. I probably wont get set up with fairy tale for another week. Maybe then, I can upload the rest, unless as I mentioned, they might already be on the hub.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18L1...ew?usp=sharing

Edit:

Back to the game, I believe we're on s so here's a video I put together "She loves to dance"....

By the way, I got the music from when I was in Nice, filming the Carnival there.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-18-2018 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Here is the second show from DALS on my Google drive. I probably wont get set up with fairy tale for another week. Maybe then, I can upload the rest, unless as I mentioned, they might already be on the hub.
That clip was very moving. She indeed was very injured, and probably still is, but hopefully to a lesser extent. I have to hand it to Gregoire. It takes a very patient and kind man to break through that kind of hurt.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:15 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Great work scruffy, thanks for uploading and having it translated.

next word:

"(L’)Effet", the last song in Psychedelices.

here's a link to the word game file
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RhiA4GWDU/edit

Last edited by eru777; 01-18-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Old 01-18-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There is a folder in my hub share with many (most?) of Scruffy's subtitled translated videos, including the SAGA and DALS videos.

search for 'subtitles by scruffy'

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-18-2018 at 08:15 PM..