dvtq is on a distinguished road

lol , she just promised us 4 months.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:49 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by carapus
she promised us..but i see nothing..
Just have a little bit more patience. In case you haven't checked this board and other sites for latest rumors, Alizee's new single will most likely come out some time in September, and album possibly by the end of the year. Given the fact that we haven't heard anything new from her in almost 3 years, what's a few more months? Well, OK, I admit that this is an excrutiating wait, but doesn't look like we have any other choice.

If it's any comfort, some people on Alizee Forums are translating Jeremy's blog, and to quote him exactly, Alizee shall soon make a thunderous return. Of course, I can understand that given the fact that he is her husband and most likely a new producer, he is extremely excited, and I take anything he says with a grain of salt; nevertheless, I do hope that he is right.

I also mentioned that the ownership for the domain for Alizee's official web site has recently changed hands, hopefully it means that it will be re-launched soon.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:19 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

I hope it really is as soon as September. for some reason I have my doubts, seems like there should be so much stuff going on before the single comes out (photo shoots, tracks going to publishing, etc) that it would be nearly impossible to keep something real from leaking out. A picture or something.

I have no doubts she is coming back, I'm just not sure it will be in September. I am still hoping for sooner rather than later though.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
I hope it really is as soon as September. for some reason I have my doubts, seems like there should be so much stuff going on before the single comes out (photo shoots, tracks going to publishing, etc) that it would be nearly impossible to keep something real from leaking out. A picture or something.

I have no doubts she is coming back, I'm just not sure it will be in September. I am still hoping for sooner rather than later though.
Brad I'm thinking the same thing as you, but they could just be waiting till the middle of august or something to start promoting the new single and cd.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad

i think so , the new cd will not come out soon . still worry , everyday i always think about the day she comes back , how is it ?? what will we feel ?? how different is she ??
patient patient patien , we waited for a long time , and no reason to get mad about just few months.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
2nd Oldest Guy Here...

bozieboz is on a distinguished road

Of course she will be different... remember, she is a wife and a mother now. Things change, people change.

In a way you can be thankful that her husband is producing her. We will finally be able to hear HER OWN music and style. It should be quite different (and usually better) than what the large production companys were pushing her to do.

Should be quite beautiful.

-Boz
Old 08-12-2006, 03:40 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i bet her single comes out early in november, then her cd is released late november, early december before the holiday season..or at least i hope so.. or maybe her cd will be released mid-january, in time for my birthday =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.