Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-04-2006, 03:12 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yeah, either way works.

That Fucking Lucky Jeremy!!! is how I say it.

Yes, I'm jealous! So don't even bother asking. And so are you if you admit it.

TFLJ!!!

-Cybersoil
Old 08-05-2006, 04:14 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

We all jealous of Jeremy Chatelain, but we can be friends and maybe hang out with Alizee and Jeremy and be part of their Universe. Like we are doing here in this forum... we all sharing Alizee with one another.

I have no doubt Alizee has visited this forum and checked it out. So yes, we are part of Alizees Universe and no reason to shut out Jeremy Chatelain, he is part of the family so to speak.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Though you hate him , he wont care about that , because he has a best best girl beside him , and he will laught at you
Old 08-07-2006, 12:42 AM

Chrison is on a distinguished road

I don't like him, only because he's rich, famous and have the most beautiful woman in the world as his wife, while i sit at home alone and with little money. That bastard is truly one of the luckiest men in the world.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:37 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

"She will have to learn to take care of herself and to be happy with canned applause from a soundtrack because she will never get it from him. He has better things to do than to worship at her altar."

im aquarius and this is so not true! i would do most anything for her.. lol

"Leo girl loves the quirkiness of Aquarius boy, and he, in turn, loves her powerful attitude. that means that you'll never quite be sure of what Aquarius boy will say or do next. If anything, this relationship won't be boring!"

haah thats true =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

yeah some of the things they say on that web site is wrong but either way none of us have a chance lol
Old 08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

I don't trust any of this fortune telling stuff, I just don't understand how someone can, it never is true.

Do u guys think Alizee believes in all this?
Old 08-11-2006, 08:35 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

She's very superstitious (it's mentioned in several interviews if I recall correctly. I think that she even said it herself at least once) so I'm sure that she believes in that sort of thing at least a little.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:06 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan
She's very superstitious (it's mentioned in several interviews if I recall correctly. I think that she even said it herself at least once) so I'm sure that she believes in that sort of thing at least a little.
she did say she is very superstitious in the fun-tv interview i think it is. thats the only one i can think of where she says that but im sure she has said it in other interviews because she seemed like she was really superstitous
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.