Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2006, 11:37 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Haha, Brad...that first week I had her songs, that's exactly what I wanted to do. I even told my listeners, "If no one calls in to request songs, I'm just gonna keep playing this French music for the next two hours." I didn't end up doing it, but it took a lot of effort to limit myself to two.

Normally I record all my shows, but we happened to have a major storm in the area that week, which knocked out the power to my computer (where I was recording the show). So I only recorded the first 15 minutes.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:39 AM
100th Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
you make me feel a lot better for being such a big fan i thought i was a little too old, but you are 10 years older than me

don't worry about it ... i am convinced alizee is an angel, impossible to resist.
Yeah, seriously... The people I've been introducing to Alizee keep saying she's "too young," but she's only 3 yrs younger than me. Of course, she's 18-19 in most of the videos we have, but whatever.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:45 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
Yeah, seriously... The people I've been introducing to Alizee keep saying she's "too young...
One quick viewing of J'en ai Marre (France Gall version) settles that argument real fast! I know, I've done it.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, seriously... The people I've been introducing to Alizee keep saying she's "too young," but she's only 3 yrs younger than me. Of course, she's 18-19 in most of the videos we have, but whatever.
yeah i find myself not wanting to upload some of her younger videos ... but I got over that pretty quick (as you can see). it's hard to believe for a lot of people, but I really don't look at her 'that way' ... don't get me wrong, she is very attractive (and that is part of it) .. but personally, for me it is something different .. i can't explain it really.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:02 PM
100th Member

No, I know what you mean.

What's this "France Gall version" of J'en Ai Marre?
Old 08-04-2006, 12:05 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

i think he is talking about this one ...

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=11
Old 08-04-2006, 12:53 PM
2nd Oldest Guy Here...

bozieboz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you make me feel a lot better for being such a big fan i thought i was a little too old, but you are 10 years older than me
Quote:
You guys are not making me feel any better!!!

*grins*

-Boz
Old 08-04-2006, 01:31 PM
100th Member

Haha...well, my friends are stupid. So don't feel bad.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:04 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah i find myself not wanting to upload some of her younger videos ... but I got over that pretty quick (as you can see). it's hard to believe for a lot of people, but I really don't look at her 'that way' ... don't get me wrong, she is very attractive (and that is part of it) .. but personally, for me it is something different .. i can't explain it really.
Certainly her looks to me are simply stunning. In comparison to other singers, Alizee makes them all look like marines. She has an innocense about her and a sweetness that you don't find in many artists today, and from previous years as well. She has the talent, the voice, the figure, her eyes, and her smile draw you right in, just the entire package. When you add all of this together it becomes what has been described as the "X Factor". You cannot put your finger on it exactly, and you are drawn in by the woman, the presentation, her personality and the music all at the same time.

How do the French say it " j'en a se qua" (sp?) "That certain something."

That's how I would describe it anyway.
Stephen
Old 08-04-2006, 02:47 PM
100th Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4
She has the talent, the voice, the figure, her eyes, and her smile draw you right in, just the entire package.
I'm telling ya...tractor beams.