Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
yeah i find myself not wanting to upload some of her younger videos ... but I got over that pretty quick (as you can see). it's hard to believe for a lot of people, but I really don't look at her 'that way' ... don't get me wrong, she is very attractive (and that is part of it) .. but personally, for me it is something different .. i can't explain it really.
Hey Brad we are in the same boat
Old 08-04-2006, 09:35 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4
Alizee makes them all look like marines.

Stephen
lol thats for damn sure. but there are alot marine females here that look like freakin supermodels, nothing compared to alizee of course. i shoulda joined the marines! navy girls are ugly, except for a precious few
Old 08-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Allez L'OM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic
lol thats for damn sure. but there are alot marine females here that look like freakin supermodels, nothing compared to alizee of course. i shoulda joined the marines! navy girls are ugly, except for a precious few
Sad for you, I am in university right now and no shortage of nice looking gals, but gosh no one matches Alizee at all, I guess need to go to Ajaccio to find someone that stunning .
Old 08-04-2006, 10:43 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
yeah i find myself not wanting to upload some of her younger videos ... but I got over that pretty quick (as you can see). it's hard to believe for a lot of people, but I really don't look at her 'that way' ... don't get me wrong, she is very attractive (and that is part of it) .. but personally, for me it is something different .. i can't explain it really.
It's exactly the same for me, I don't look at her in a sexual way either even though I'm not blind and can see that see is no doubt (to me) the (real) sexiest woman who has ever lived. When it comes to Alizee there's something different about her, it's hard to describe to anyone who hasn't experienced it. She doesn't even have to try and be sexy, she just naturally is. But... that being said, I love every bit of Alizee, from her baby pic (she's was so cute) to her 15 year old appearance on "Graines de Star" to her 18 year old perfomance or J'en ai Marre.

When people see me getting excited about watching her videos and say something like, "She's young" I say, "Yeah... isn't she great?" I don't care what they think, whether she's 15 or 21, to me she's ALIZEE... and that's all that matters.

For me, Alizee will probably always be the hottest of the hot, even when she's 60 years old. I really mean that and am not just saying it. Whatever that special something is, she was obviously blessed and has it in abundance.

Quote:
I was in both the Army (1980 (Ft. Bragg, NC) and 1982-83 (Vicenza, Italy)) and then the Marine Corps (1984 - 1988 (Camp LeJeune, NC)) and can tell you unequivocally that those 2 services are full of ugly women also. But of course, a few were pretty. You should have went into the Air Force...now they have all the babes or at least had them when I was in the service.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-04-2006 at 11:02 PM..
Old 08-04-2006, 11:27 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

well i dont know what happened in the 18 years since u were in the marine corps, but i was going through field med at camp johnson (about 2 or 3 miles from camp lejuene)and about 50% of the marine females looked like those chicks in the miss universe contest. 25% looked ok, the other 25% looked like frekkin gonzo. anyway....back to alizee. yeah i dunno what it is either. i dont see alizee in a sexual way and she is perhaps the most beautiful, most sexiest woman on the earth.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:44 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:

...but i was going through field med at camp johnson (about 2 or 3 miles from camp lejuene) and about 50% of the marine females looked like those chicks in the miss universe contest...
You must have hit a sweet spot.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-04-2006 at 11:46 PM..
Old 08-05-2006, 02:21 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Alizee is the kind of girl you take home to mamma. Papa would be proud too especially once he saw how talented she can be. The trouble is finding an Alizee equivalent which is damn near impossible. No Alizee lives on my street or any other that I lived on. She is a real gem.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:26 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

She is definately unique!

In the past I've heard of a few other Alizee types but they're extremely rare. Hmmm... lets see.

There was:

• Helen of Troy

• Cleopatra

• Joan of Arc

• Now, Alizee

Yep, that's about it.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-05-2006, 07:28 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

I have heard of others comparing Alizee to Joan of Arc... agreed... maybe Alizee reincarnated the actual Joan of Arc!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Allez L'OM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
I have heard of others comparing Alizee to Joan of Arc... agreed... maybe Alizee reincarnated the actual Joan of Arc!
Better not, Joan of Arc died young, we don't want that to happen to Alizee.

@Cybersoil, only French have produced stunning class in the last two milleniums.