Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-07-2006, 05:14 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up Other Music video NFO

Hey, lets start this thread so we can tell each other (the regulars) and others about other great music videos, where and how to get them. This thread should not be just to tell others about other artists, there already is one to do that, but where and how to download other great music videos. Hopefully, someone other than myself will be interested in this thread.

I'll start...

Today, 07 August, I downloaded a great Summer Party video. Actually, it's two 500Mb videos that were ripped either from, or onto, two VCDs (video CDs) I don't know which. The videos aren't as sharp as I wish they would be but there good enough to enjoy and they're great! A number of American artists get their start in Europe (Germany) before they make it big in the US. The Backstreet Boys is one example, they were in Europe for a year or two before they made it big in the US.

The videos are a non-stop taping of a summer music festival/ party somewhere in Germany or Austria and is called "Ballermann Hits 2006 (Live Nonstop)." They even put up fake palm trees to help the whole festival effect. Kind-of like the party atmosphere you see on MTV when they broadcast the college party scene from Los Cabos, Mexico.

Be sure not to confuse the VCD videos with the music CD of the same name. Also, please note that some songs are sung in English, stuff I've never heard before and they're great!!!

I downloaded the videos (today) from Usenet (the Newsgroups) in:

alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music

I've noticed that they're also located on eMule but if you use a premium newsgroup service like I do (Giganews.com) then the postings will remain there for about 1 or 2 months and obviously have much quicker downloads. Giganews has very fast unlimited downloads for about $25 per month. Believe me, if you download a lot of music videos or concerts, MP3 music or warez programs, it's easily worth every penny, a bargain.

Please let me know of other such great music videos that you know of and where to get them. I've been downloading a lot of very good live summer festival type of concerts from the UK on DVD from the same newsgroup.

Let me (us) know. Thanks for all who participate, if anyone does. But, if nobody else posts anything within a week or two I'll figure that no one else is interested and cancel this thread. So get a postin'!

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-07-2006 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-07-2006, 05:41 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

only music video .....
Old 08-07-2006, 06:19 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

That's why it's called, "other MUSIC VIDEO nfo." Or concert videos/DVDs too. Why? What do you have in mind?

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 08:24 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Here's a cool music video clip

http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=1592

but you'll have to use the Rapidshare website to get it. But they have a free account also and this particular video is less than 100Mb so you should be able to get it in one download.

Please note that the free account makes you wait about 40 seconds before the download will begin. It's an irritation factor that will hopefully convince you to buy a membership, or so they wish.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 08:29 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Here's another great live performance

http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=1447

Read the reply just above this one for info regarding rapidshare. This video download is split into 2 parts (because it's over 100Mb in size) so if you're using the free account you'll have to wait for a time before you can download the second part of the download. Again, it's the irritation factor but the video is well worth it. Or, at least I think it is.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 06:49 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Please let me know of other such great music videos that you know of and where to get them. I've been downloading a lot of very good live summer festival type of concerts from the UK on DVD from the same newsgroup.

Let me (us) know. Thanks for all who participate, if anyone does. But, if nobody else posts anything within a week or two I'll figure that no one else is interested and cancel this thread. So get a postin'!

-Cybersoil
Old 08-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

hey cybersoil could it be any video you like or something
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

anything if you feel it good , wait for me 1 or 2 days , make sure something.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:21 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500
hey cybersoil could it be any video you like or something
Sure, I myself am always looking for cool new videos and already have over 1300 videos that I've downloaded over the last year. I (me personally) am looking for great European videos, like videos from, "The Dome" in Germany or some other great live performances, fun party-type shows, concerts etc, but it's up to you. Just make sure that whatever you link to or inform us about has a pretty good quality. No need to post a link or info to a video that is extremely blurry or looks like shit (poor quality.) It doesn't have to be perfect, but pretty good. I'm sure you understand. I'm sure that everyone will appreciate it.

Thanks for your interest and participation.

-Cybersoil

PS

I just bought a 320Gb drive today and am in the process of filling it up with the concerts that I've purchased (Alizee, Jenifer, Les Enfoires 2001-2006, etc) and many others that I've downloaded. Yep, the drive will be full by tomorrow. And that's not even counting the 1300+ videos that I also have. If you get a projector and some good speakers, it's almost like being there. Alizee's concert at 16 feet wide and super sharp is cool!!!

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-07-2006 at 10:25 PM..
Old 08-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

ok well the first is a funny vid I just had to throw it in here the second one is one of my favorite songs and the same with the third one

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91587979249836

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...he+dance+floor

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=tenacious+d

Last edited by Spartan500; 08-07-2006 at 10:34 PM..