Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-27-2008, 09:09 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Currently, my intent is to do everything in my power to make one of the France dates. They're both about the same difficulty to schedule as far as school goes, but when we get into the summer I think we need to start seriously figure out who is going and coordinate ourselves.
well i tell you what i think i would go to all 3 off the November dates beings they are nice and close in time frame and i could get all of them in say 2 weeks off anyone who wants to meet me there would be awesome we could hang out have a few ummmm......"cokes" i got one buddy who will probably go with and maybe his brother i could maybe even get an extra week and a half off and go to all 4!!!! but i don't know i got too much stuff as of now going on in june so that is probably out of the question for me but who knows?

and on a side when anyone finds out where to get tickets i would love to know cause i will get front row seats if they are availible yet (money is no object for Alizee ticket)

also where is the best place to get a passport?

i can also get shirts made by then if people want some i was thinking logo on breast with name below and logo in large print on back either that or no logo on the back and it could be embroidered and if anyone likes that for an idea or has a better one just send me a message and i could get them made and just bring them with over to Europe or send them to you if you are going to a different concert (or can't go at all) we need to get something done as far as that goes

Old 04-27-2008, 10:39 AM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Roman,

I'm an old guy who's never been out of the U.S., I'm a little frightened of strange places and being where I can't understand the language. After the Mexico City signing debacle I'm even more scared - but Alizée is coming to North America and I will do everything in my power to see her.

I have to wait until the second week to go (Leon and Monterrey), I'd be unemployed if I leave the first week and then I can't afford the European dates. I'm working on logistics as best I can but I need some help, so please keep me in mind. I am 53 but I won't slow you down, I run 5 to 7 miles almost every day. PM me if you want to work on the pilgrimage together (that goes for anyone, not just Roman).

I agree on the customized clothing, if you have a pattern you like let me know, I'll try to match if that's OK, otherwise I'll order my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Right! So, now it's time to cut all the crap. Who's going to brave the heat and the dangers of a strange land to see Alizée in a gigantic arena for a full on rock concert!
We'll see who are fans now!

By the way, if someone has an inside tip on how to get a ride from one city to the next and/or a place to stay, let me know eh?

Oh, and maybe where to get some customized clothing. This is ridiculous that I've gone this long and not gotten some proper attire. Can't wait much longer to order that. I hope the people of this web site who spent all that time trying to figure out what to put on a shirt actually ordered something. I never saw what happened with that. I'm just ordering my own. Maybe I'll put moi-alizee.us, alizee-forum.com, alizee-officiel.com on it along with her logo name. I think that would do it. Also thinking about (if not too difficult to get) pants with a huge Alizée down the leg. How about a jacket? No, too expensive and I don't need a jacket (least not for Mexico I think, in June ). Shoes - sneakers? I want to meet Alizée some day and show her some sweet customized Alizée sneakers, yes?
Old 04-27-2008, 12:25 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
well i tell you what i think i would go to all 3 off the November dates beings they are nice and close in time frame and i could get all of them in say 2 weeks off anyone who wants to meet me there would be awesome we could hang out have a few ummmm......"cokes" i got one buddy who will probably go with and maybe his brother i could maybe even get an extra week and a half off and go to all 4!!!! but i don't know i got too much stuff as of now going on in june so that is probably out of the question for me but who knows?

and on a side when anyone finds out where to get tickets i would love to know cause i will get front row seats if they are availible yet (money is no object for Alizee ticket)

also where is the best place to get a passport?

i can also get shirts made by then if people want some i was thinking logo on breast with name below and logo in large print on back either that or no logo on the back and it could be embroidered and if anyone likes that for an idea or has a better one just send me a message and i could get them made and just bring them with over to Europe or send them to you if you are going to a different concert (or can't go at all) we need to get something done as far as that goes
Well, so far all I know about tickets is:http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/
though it seems none are available yet.
Passport: there's this: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
and you can take your applications to the post office. Anyway, it will say here or ask them. You might get your photo taken at the post office or somewhere else like Walmart.
I'll think about the shirts. I'll have to figure out how to get a good design together in a file for one thing.

And lowbeam, ok, I'm getting a bit scared sometimes too, but I had to say something. After all the talk people had about going, last time there were only a few of us. But, this should be a different situation - more time to prepare, more dates, it's a concert. I just hope people actually like Alizée enough to go see her. I know not everybody is as available as I am or has much money, but maybe just some "encouragement" will help.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-27-2008, 01:34 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you're speaking up, hopefully it will encourage others (and me). I know you're not trying to be a "leader" but you are - no one can doubt your dedication.

Quote:
And lowbeam, ok, I'm getting a bit scared sometimes too, but I had to say something. After all the talk people had about going, last time there were only a few of us. But, this should be a different situation - more time to prepare, more dates, it's a concert. I just hope people actually like Alizée enough to go see her. I know not everybody is as available as I am or has much money, but maybe just some "encouragement" will help.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I envy you guys. Many of us will have (at least for a short time) a window of opportunity open up in our lives that allow us the freedom to fly off on an adventure such as this. Unfortunately for me, even though I can afford to go, certain responsibilities have closed that window for me at this time. If the window is open for you, set aside your concerns and go for it. You will have a great experience that you will remember for the rest of your lives.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:40 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info roman

sorry you can't make it lefty i will take pictures for you

Old 04-27-2008, 03:41 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
sorry you can't make it lefty i will take pictures for you
Thanks, man. I'm hoping I'll have a shot later in the year when she tours France, but I have no way of knowing at this point.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:17 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, so far all I know about tickets is:http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/
though it seems none are available yet.
Passport: there's this: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
and you can take your applications to the post office. Anyway, it will say here or ask them. You might get your photo taken at the post office or somewhere else like Walmart.
I'll think about the shirts. I'll have to figure out how to get a good design together in a file for one thing.

By the way, last I heard there was a big back-up on the passport apps. Better get those in right away, maybe pay the extra $$ for "expedited" service.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Fan number 1 in Brazil!

Nicolas is on a distinguished road
Default Man I'm freakin sad....I'm in depression!!!

She won't make concerts in Brazil....

I'm going to suicide....I was really thinking of going to Mexico or Paris but I don't have money to spend in expensive vacations now...

Buauaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Made by the fairy Amélie! Thanks a lot!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Wow, im kinda glad im in Arizona now. I wonder which show(s) will be the least crowded? Im guessing Mexico City dates will be borderline chaos. Its nice to see her following through after what happened last month.

Yea passports take about a month+ to get back so keep that in mind Jung.