Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Great characters chommpers I personally like mages better than anything but the draconic is cool.

Also, rocket great picture, but no background. Use your imagination or get master jung to roll up a character for you with his four editions of the players handguide.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 10-09-2008, 11:30 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

That is a drawing of me by my best friend Jennifer. She draws for Marvel and D.C. comics.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
That is a drawing of me by my best friend Jennifer. She draws for Marvel and D.C. comics.
Nice drawing.

Now that you have painted a picture of what the character looks like, paint a verbal picture of what the character is like.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:53 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

rocket looks like a woodelf....or a mermaid, which one do you want to be rocket?
Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 PM

outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default my character wants 2 be cool

he'll be a former villain thats lived his life in misery but has turned good and vowed 2 use his endless wisdom 2 empower those of good and make them stronger than evil. yknow the yoda complex...cept yoda was never evil.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Weird Member

Nikita is on a distinguished road

Nickname: Nikita

Alignment: Good. Most of the time.

Race: Pixie!

Characteristics: Spunky, petite and smart, I'd be the one to whisper in your ear and conveniently hold the key to whatever door you need to get through.

Aaand I'd look sort of like the picture that Barrett did of me
Old 10-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Ok nice, I've read the backgroundstory and it seems to me that this stories will be of the serious kind. Much to my likeing!

Nice picture Rocket, I think you should try think up some kind of character around it. Don't be scared off by all the weapons and super powers of the previous characters, you don't have to be an epic warlord with a burning desire for war and bloodshed. This is not a fighting arena for super heroes, this is a story with many diffrent types of characters and there will be many diffrent types of dramas/dilemmas/situations and not all will include violence. At least I hope so

How about a maid at the public inn of the capitol city?

Name: Jennifer??
Nickname: Rocket. She is a great collector of small stones and jewels thus the nickname (actual rockets doesn't exist yet ).
Alignment: Sweet as a cherry but doesn't hesitate a second to voice her opinions if she get crumpled.
Race: A perfectly normal human being.
Class: Noble?

Fighting capabilities: During her youth, as the fan of stones she were, she developed this great skill at throwing light weight objects with great precision.
She have also been taught some basics in how to handle a dagger in close combat by her father. This was a long time ago and her skill isn't perfect, but if you get close enough to use a dagger the fight won't usually last that long.

Professions: Her main occupation is to serve food and drinks at the public inn. She is the youngest and most beautiful waitriss but most of the males knows to not give her any trouble since the last incident with old fool Hubert. He had some time to overthink his harrasing aproach in the medic barracks after being hit in the back of his head by a full pint of Gringor Ale thrown across the bar with incredible accuracy.
She have developed a good skill in tailoring as a result of constantly crafting new clothes for herself. As a side occupation she design clothes and accessories for the town mall and is on the edge of becomming quite popular among the noble and prestigeous folk due to the quality of her works.

Equipment: She like to play around with her outfits. Many dresses and accessories is under her possession.

She is also carrying a small dagger concealed as a hair pin. No one have actually noticed it to be a weapon, but she carry it almost every day as a memory of her father. The dagger have beautiful carvings and a green jewel is engraved into the shaft. It's one of her fathers findings as the great prospector he were. It was given to her at the age of 8 when he left for an expedition, never to return again.

This was ment to be a short example, but when I get going I just can't stop myself

I think the more information on the characteristics you give, the more the author (monte) have to play with. At the same time it gives you more power to craft the character you want to see in the cronicles.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
Nickname: Nikita

Alignment: Good. Most of the time.

Race: Pixie!

Characteristics: Spunky, petite and smart, I'd be the one to whisper in your ear and conveniently hold the key to whatever door you need to get through.

Aaand I'd look sort of like the picture that Barrett did of me
A Pixie?
Like from Lady Lovely Locks?
"Mustx savex Lillyx!"

Some inspiration for the story teller
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Nr7jdlEXaA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Nr7jdlEXaA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!