Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
Then the other aspect is that she told her management not to promote her because shes overwhelmed by her child, Jeremy, planning concerts, etc and she wants to wait a while before doing anything else. I dont know
A-HA!! I knew Jeremy would be her downfall! DAMN YOU, CHATELAIN! DAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOU!!

(Juuuuuuuust kiddin', J.C. Thought this thread could use a lil' levity is all... )
Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Leave Jérémy Alone!

(Cries*)

Old 10-07-2008, 10:57 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
A-HA!! I knew Jeremy would be her downfall! DAMN YOU, CHATELAIN! DAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOU!!

(Juuuuuuuust kiddin', J.C. Thought this thread could use a lil' levity is all... )
Thank you Ruroshen and Barrett for injecting some of your much-needed humor. You are beacons in today's huge surge of pessimism, anger, uncertainty, and general dismay in the Lili community.

*Fingers crossed, hoping for the best*
Old 10-07-2008, 11:06 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

eh what happens will happen

no worries here

Old 10-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Thank you Ruroshen and Barrett for injecting some of your much-needed humor. You are beacons in today's huge surge of pessimism, anger, uncertainty, and general dismay in the Lili community.

*Fingers crossed, hoping for the best*
Heh.

"Ruroshen: making an ass of himself for the greater good since 1975."

Old 10-07-2008, 11:23 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Why?

Sorry folks. I haven't posted in a looong time. But, this is the saddest day in a looong time also. I can't believe this, I'm just lost for words. I've signed the petition like so many other voting sites that I feel it's not going to bring us any luck. Very very sad coming from a 2-1/2 yr fan.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:57 PM

Vista is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee Paris Concert

FWIW, message on TicketNet.fr states, as follows:

"PRESENTATION :
concert reporté début 2009 - billet valable remboursement intégral"

(PRESENTATION: concert put back at the beginning of 2009 - valid ticket entire refund)

TicketNet
http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/mani...7&idtier=78768
Old 10-08-2008, 12:30 AM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

I am regarding this news as an official. I am not sure we should say thank or no. It is sad day. I cannot foresee how she would be recovered.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
OFFICIAL INFO AT http://www.kimaimemesuive.fr

"ALIZEE vient d’être récompensée d’un Luna’s Award, l’équivalent de nos Victoires de la Musique, et devra se rendre fin octobre au Mexique pour la remise du trophée.

KI M’AIME ME SUIVE, producteur de la tournée, se voit donc contraint de décaler le concert prévu au Grand Rex du 23 octobre 2008 au samedi 28 mars 2009 dans la même salle et ceci dans un souci de cohérence avec la seconde partie de la tournée qui a été reportée début 2009.

La Production et l’Artiste s’excusent du désagrément occasionné par ce changement de date. Les billets restent valables à la date du report mais peuvent également être remboursés dans les points de vente si souhaité. ALIZEE proposera un rendez-vous réservé à ses fans d’ici à la fin de l’année. »

So the dream has become a nightmare... concert postponed to 28.03.2009. The reason they postpone is ridiculous. She doesn't have to go for that award. Meeting at the end of the year ? How many times can you fly to Paris ? It costs !! Damn it! I can't book another flight because the airlines I've chosen has schedule until 28 March(you know winter/summer season date)!!
Source: AF

It's official. The concert has been postponed to next year for 28 March 2009. Those who bought tickets may have received the date change from which ever company they bought their concert ticket from.

I guess this can be categorized as "the need of the many, out way the need of the few..."

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

WOW! That sucks! One of the major reasons performers cancel or re-schedule concerts is due to very poor ticket sales, which most likely is the case. her previous Poor management comes into play w/this one, too. Her new management or whoever it is, Jive records i think, probably decided to postpone the performance and evaluate what they have in Alizee. Poor tix sales for a major venue and mediocore sales in her home country are red flags for new mangemnt. I don't buy the excuse of her attending an award show as a reason....thats BS!

Her fanbase is already upset at her lack of communication with the fans even before this concert. She's gonig to lose tons of fans cos of this.