ahahahah se u there man.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 AM
The Schupicker

Shoepick is on a distinguished road

<- Definately pumped
Old 04-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! I literally just now walked in the door after coming home from visiting my sister in Montreal. Exhausted after a six-hour bus ride, but pumped for the chat party. See you all there in a little over an hour!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahah dang now thats a determined fella ahah ok m8t see u in a bit.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

This one was awesome, guys! Definitely one of the most fun and successful chats we've had so far. High fives to everybody who came out, both on the mics and in the chatroom.

I know I'm terribly behind in the editing--still have to release the last one to the feed--but hopefully it will be up before too long!
Old 04-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Ok my computer crashed for the 3rd time and I'm giving up. I guess you guys are still going on thou. Alot of questions popped up at the end which I would like to voice my opinion towards but oh well, I guess that was kind of off-topic anyway so...

I didn't have much to say during the actual videos because, and I'm going to be honest here, I hadn't seen the whole interview yet. So you could say I was kind of busy being stunned watching Alizee instead of actually conversing. Why hadn't I seen it before? Well I actually thought it to be kind of "fake", kind of "made up" with all the bowls and her speaking of all her cds and stuff; With her having an answer to all the questions in the blink of an eye, never doing anything that could possibly point to a misstake or being the least insecure. This is gonna sound lame but, it seemed to me that she were "too perfect to be true"

Then something happened which made me reconsider that idea, when the boy is calling and they mistakingly call him a girl. That couldn't had been fake, that couldn't had been rehearsed beforehand. This is where it struck me, this is really her; This is the closest thing we get to see the real Alizee in all of the clips out there, and it just blows you away.

I thought I was starting to break free and now I'm trapped all over again, and all it took was one video.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 04-05-2009, 06:45 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Ok my computer crashed for the 3rd time and I'm giving up. I guess you guys are still going on thou. Alot of questions popped up at the end which I would like to voice my opinion towards but oh well, I guess that was kind of off-topic anyway so...

I didn't have much to say during the actual videos because, and I'm going to be honest here, I hadn't seen the whole interview yet. So you could say I was kind of busy being stunned watching Alizee instead of actually conversing. Why hadn't I seen it before? Well I actually thought it to be kind of "fake", kind of "made up" with all the bowls and her speaking of all her cds and stuff; With her having an answer to all the questions in the blink of an eye, never doing anything that could possibly point to a misstake or being the least insecure. This is gonna sound lame but, it seemed to me that she were "too perfect to be true"

Then something happened which made me reconsider that idea, when the boy is calling and they mistakingly call him a girl. That couldn't had been fake, that couldn't had been rehearsed beforehand. This is where it struck me, this is really her; This is the closest thing we get to see the real Alizee in all of the clips out there, and it just blows you away.

I thought I was starting to break free and now I'm trapped all over again, and all it took was one video.
You discovered why the video is popular and some of why people are such fans of Alizée.

And Ruroshen, I think it's great how you have the very professional sounding intro and exits with the music. haha, copyright 2009 bla bla bla And I just caught the "Wind beneath my wings" thing at the end of that last one. What can I say but, LOL.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-06-2009, 02:41 AM
M'alizee

well i arrived today back home, paris was awesome but i hope you had fun a the live chat party.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahahah it was fun lots of laughs, especualy what mr. pizza said , had a kick out of that. Hahahah man ty for that pizza lol I needed a laugh with all this stuff in my life right now lol.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

I'm in the process of editing this one for the podcast now, and I've been pretty well constantly laughing throughout. I forgot how funny this one was! Everybody was really on this episode...and I haven't even gotten to the part about the cover suggestions, yet.

Also, after much trial and error, I've FINALLY figured out a way to import the Vent recordings into Audacity without having to resort to analog, and the sound quality is so much better. Even without me stripping out everybody's line noise, it's already head and shoulders above the final versions of the last two episodes. I just wish I'd figured it out four episodes ago.

Tags
aam chat party, commentary, fun tv, podcast