Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 09:10 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

My two cats at work are like that with me. Where ever I go they follow me around. If I'm at my desk the female is laying some where on top of it, and the male is laying beside me on the floor.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
My two cats at work are like that with me. Where ever I go they follow me around. If I'm at my desk the female is laying some where on top of it, and the male is laying beside me on the floor.
I have too female cats and they follow me around in every room... they just followed me to my office from my bedroom right now...

Old 01-21-2012, 11:37 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
she RT info... Madonna will (not 100%confirmed) have a concert in Nice on 21.08.2012 - Alizées Birthday!
It would have been an awesome birthday for Alizee if she could celebrate it by watching Madonna's concert. I wish it pushes through.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I used to have a bird that was a lot like Alizée's pets. She was an Umbrella Cockatoo -- big parrot, about 18 inches long (about 46 cm) -- pure white, with a big black beak and a crest she could raise to show the yellow feathers underneath. If you've never had one of these things you may not think of a bird as clingy but she was; she would nestle in my lap, tuck her head under my chin, raise her wings so I would stroke under them, and clack her beak (a sign of happiness).

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
It would have been an awesome birthday for Alizee if she could celebrate it by watching Madonna's concert. I wish it pushes through.
Amen to that!

Alizée posted this recently on her twitter!

"Dream always and all ways"...Bonne soirée twitter

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RUqGeOF2mmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 01-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I used to have a bird that was a lot like Alizée's pets. She was an Umbrella Cockatoo -- big parrot, about 18 inches long (about 46 cm) -- pure white, with a big black beak and a crest she could raise to show the yellow feathers underneath. If you've never had one of these things you may not think of a bird as clingy but she was; she would nestle in my lap, tuck her head under my chin, raise her wings so I would stroke under them, and clack her beak (a sign of happiness).
awee.......

Edit:

Quote:
I'm sure Alizée will find a way to watch it... maybe not live.. but eventually a recorded version of it... especially since the Super Bowl is a huge thing for the U.S. and it is growing in popularity in the UK ... there may be ways for the French to watch it and record it too. If not live as it happens, then a delayed version of it.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-23-2012 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-23-2012, 02:57 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
she RT info... Madonna will (not 100%confirmed) have a concert in Nice on 21.08.2012 - Alizées Birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I'm sure Alizée will find a way to watch it... maybe not live.. but eventually a recorded version of it... especially since the Super Bowl is a huge thing for the U.S. and it is growing in popularity in the UK ... there may be ways for the French to watch it and record it too. If not live as it happens, then a delayed version of it.
I was referring to Karin's post about Madonnas's supposedly concert in Nice, France on Alizee's birthday and not the Superbowl! But, I agree. Alizee might watch the Superbowl because of Madonna.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:59 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

New Pic

Old 01-23-2012, 08:25 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Looks like somebody pissed her off again. I just hope it doesn't pissed her off to the point where she stops tweeting again. We have no idea what kind of nonsense people have been tweeting her!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Looks like somebody pissed her off again. I just hope it doesn't pissed her off to the point where she stops tweeting again. We have no idea what kind of nonsense people have been tweeting her!
Are you referring to this?

"Ras le bol des gens qui analysent et interprètent (mal) le moindre fait et geste.Occupez vous de vos fesses!"

("Fed up with people who analyze and (mis)interpret the least doing and gesture. Mind your own business!") (A more nearly literal translation of the last sentence might be "shove it up your asses!")

EDIT: hey, just noticed she also tweeted about 2012 being the "Year of the Dragon." I can definitely relate!

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 01-23-2012 at 10:53 AM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter