Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-27-2011, 01:22 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I actually did that but with Cindy Crawford back in the day when I stayed at a celebrity timeshare home for a week! She was overstaying her time when I had arrived and when she finally had left I was let in within only 3 hours of her leaving!... first thing I did was lay and make a "snow angel" on the master bed and take a long nap... lol... okay I shared too much...
I think I'm more awed not by the fact that it actually happened, but, the fact that Cindy couldn't afford her own vacation home? I thought she made a gazillion of dollars!

Edit: BTW, although not Alizee, it's still would have been awesome experience!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
You know what will be cool? If you can stay at the same hotel room where Alizee stayed! Can you imagine that? Sleep on the same bed as Alizee sleeped in! Bath at the same bath tub!
I forgot to add: While listening to "I'm fed up!" (Bubbles and water.....)

Last edited by Jake04; 12-27-2011 at 01:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think I'm more awed not by the fact that it actually happened, but, the fact that Cindy couldn't afford her own vacation home? I thought she made a gazillion of dollars!

Edit: BTW, although not Alizee, it's still would have been awesome experience!
Actually, this is a vacation hot spot for celebrities from all over! It is a time share resort. Many celebrities leave mementos around the house, such as autographed books, albums, sculptures, artwork, and more... it's a really big house, more like a mansion really, and it is very private with a private backyard that has a huge pond and pool.. just talking about it makes me miss it already!... Many famous people stay there, that is why it is called "The Celebrity House"!...

I am an owner of a time share that allows me to book there (passed down from my parents, who are still alive, they just let me use it, duh). In the past, I used to go once a year, but now anyone is lucky to go once every 4 years because the place is booked so far in advance... It used to be you could spend 2 weeks there, then times have changed to where only 1 week... now you are lucky if you can spend 3 days! people get pissed because being an owner doesn't guarantee you'll be able to book a reservation, it just lets you get in line to TRY to book a reservation. and it's not a cheap time share either... in fact, I think they are a bunch of crooks because they take a lot of people's money without any promise of anything. I wouldn't be surprised if a class action law suit occurs... They are also known for double booking or "bumping" people so that others with higher celebrity status can stay there...

Quote:
I forgot to add: While listening to "I'm fed up!" (Bubbles and water.....)
Are you done adding stuff? ... well I suppose you could add more but lets not go there!... lol...

Old 12-27-2011, 03:57 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Actually, this is a vacation hot spot for celebrities from all over! It is a time share resort. Many celebrities leave mementos around the house, such as autographed books, albums, sculptures, artwork, and more... it's a really big house, more like a mansion really, and it is very private with a private backyard that has a huge pond and pool.. just talking about it makes me miss it already!... Many famous people stay there, that is why it is called "The Celebrity House"!...

I am an owner of a time share that allows me to book there (passed down from my parents, who are still alive, they just let me use it, duh). In the past, I used to go once a year, but now anyone is lucky to go once every 4 years because the place is booked so far in advance... It used to be you could spend 2 weeks there, then times have changed to where only 1 week... now you are lucky if you can spend 3 days! people get pissed because being an owner doesn't guarantee you'll be able to book a reservation, it just lets you get in line to TRY to book a reservation. and it's not a cheap time share either... in fact, I think they are a bunch of crooks because they take a lot of people's money without any promise of anything. I wouldn't be surprised if a class action law suit occurs... They are also known for double booking or "bumping" people so that others with higher celebrity status can stay there...

Are you done adding stuff? ... well I suppose you could add more but lets not go there!... lol...
I always thought that timeshare is a scam. You're supposed to be guaranteed a stay there for a specified amount of time every year. But, they don't do it like that. They take as much money as they can hoping that people would not actually use their time slots. Might as well just sell it and get your money back.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
I always thought that timeshare is a scam. You're supposed to be guaranteed a stay there for a specified amount of time every year. But, they don't do it like that. They take as much money as they can hoping that people would not actually use their time slots. Might as well just sell it and get your money back.
I agree... time shares are not what they used to be and now and days it is better to be spontaneous.

With that said... I am going to Las Vegas next week on the same time share!... weeeeeeeee! lol!.... I don't practice what I preach.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:47 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
I agree... time shares are not what they used to be and now and days it is better to be spontaneous.

With that said... I am going to Las Vegas next week on the same time share!... weeeeeeeee! lol!.... I don't practice what I preach.
Oh well, I hope you have one hell of great time there in Vegas!
Old 12-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Oh well, I hope you have one hell of great time there in Vegas!
Thanks bud! I will! ...

Old 12-27-2011, 02:58 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Hahaha Cheryl. <3

I wonder what kind of camera Alizee uses to take those vintage-looking photos we see on her facebook page? Or rather, what she uses to create that effect. It looks really nice and I'd love to make my pictures look like that.
Just retro style photo apps for iPhone. You can find many such apps. If I'm not not wrong then you have an iphone (or did you once post here that you lost it?). She uses some that type of app and uploads pictures mostly using her phone.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Hahaha Cheryl. <3

I wonder what kind of camera Alizee uses to take those vintage-looking photos we see on her facebook page? Or rather, what she uses to create that effect. It looks really nice and I'd love to make my pictures look like that.
I'll ask Alizée and then I'll get back to you as soon as I find out!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Just retro style photo apps for iPhone. You can find many such apps. If I'm not not wrong then you have an iphone (or did you once post here that you lost it?). She uses some that type of app and uploads pictures mostly using her phone.
I would download one but sadly my iPhone's camera doesn't function properly and the warranty has been voided since I got it, so I can't get a new one. If I ever replace it though, I will download one of those apps.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-15-2012, 04:06 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
I would download one but sadly my iPhone's camera doesn't function properly and the warranty has been voided since I got it, so I can't get a new one. If I ever replace it though, I will download one of those apps.
Get cell phone insurance... it's only $4/month... it also comes with AAA roadside assistance which works no matter what car you are in.. you can be in a friend's car or a strangers car or any car... and if the car breaks down or something, you've got AAA service because of your cell phone... anywhere your cell phone is at.... it's a pretty cool feature to have on the cell phone plan!... my mom "accidentally" drop-kicked her phone into the ocean once and they upgraded her from a DroidX to a Droid Bionic (this was before the Droid RAZR came out) ... and she didn't even have to lie.. she doesn't lie anyway.. she told them what happened... and believe it or not, it is covered!... she got a new phone.. not a refurbished one... it's pretty sweet!

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline