Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-05-2010, 12:27 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Need everyone's help in figuring this out

Ok so being the creep that I am, I was going through some photos of friends on facebook as well as THEIR friends who I don't really know. There's this one girl who had a photo of herself wearing a shirt that really got my attention. Here's why: THE SHIRT LOOKS LIKE ALIZEE. Specifically, Alizée from the UEDS era with the bangs. The shirt reminded me of the Les Collines video.

It's possible that this isn't even her. I have serious doubts. Here's why: I have a mutual friend with this girl and I know what kind of people these are. These are basically dumb ass party girls who just drink a lot of alcohol and crap. God I hate them. Anyway, I just think it's HIGHLY unlikely that she can be an Alizée fan, so I'm posting the pic of the shirt to get 2nd opinions on this. Let me know if you guys think this is or isn't an Alizée shirt. THANKS!

Here goes:
Old 07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

No way that doesn't look anything like Alizée the bangs look like there swept over to the left. Alizee's bangs go over her eyes.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Well, it's only b/w reproduction on a shirt, but I don't think it's her, face is a bit wide and fringe covers left eye, not like Alizée's. Plus, Alizée shirts aren't so popular, that you can buy them in random shop.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:00 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Well, it's only b/w reproduction on a shirt, but I don't think it's her, face is a bit wide and fringe covers left eye, not like Alizée's. Plus, Alizée shirts aren't so popular, that you can buy them in random shop.
It's def possible though when you consider the fact that the newer Alizée shirts have an "artistic" style to them. E.g. the b/w cartoonish depiction of her wearing glasses.

But I'll go with you guys on this one. They're definitely not popular enough for someone to just pick up in a random shop, as you mentioned.

I really, really don't like this girl and her friends, so...THANK GOD. It makes sense too since girls with attitude problems generally wouldn't be into Alizée. Whew.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yah that shirt looks to nice and detailed to be custom made, and there hasn't been alizee merchandise look like that. So yah its not her.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:54 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Not her, end of mystery

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 07-06-2010 at 06:58 PM..
Old 07-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
It's def possible though when you consider the fact that the newer Alizée shirts have an "artistic" style to them. E.g. the b/w cartoonish depiction of her wearing glasses.

But I'll go with you guys on this one. They're definitely not popular enough for someone to just pick up in a random shop, as you mentioned.

I really, really don't like this girl and her friends, so...THANK GOD. It makes sense too since girls with attitude problems generally wouldn't be into Alizée. Whew.
Yeah thats true I've seen plenty of girls like that come to Milwaukee just go to the eastside and its full of girls that have attitude problems and all they do it party.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I saw a shirt a lot like that once at either Forever 21 or Hot Topic.. definitely not Hollister or Aeropostale.. ahhh idk, but I did see it and I don't think that's Alizee. It does look a lot like her, though! I did a double take too when I saw that picture.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée