Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I think your list is correct. Cause I have all the ones you have. Except I couldn't find that missing video from 4-14. Do you know what it is of?
Oh, that's LCI interview and the list can't be complete. There are many files with better quality videos and thus larger file which I couldn't download because of internet restrictions at university. Then there are some videos which I haven't mentioned like Les Enfoires ones. So can anyone complete it like this? That includes re-uploading files whose links are dead.

Quote:
Alizée - 2001-09-20 - Performance - Moi... Lolita - The Dome - HQ.mpeg - 67.7 MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d84c8c

Alizée - 2001-10-16 - Performance - Moi... Lolita - Kawa Czy Herbata (by tom17).avi - 70.9 MB
http://up-file.com/download/a25d4479...lonia.zip.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1vytg3
Old 11-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Wait I thought you just wanted the 2010 videos....not older ones yet. and if you need me to download the ones that you quoted, then i will
Old 11-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Wait I thought you just wanted the 2010 videos....not older ones yet. and if you need me to download the ones that you quoted, then i will
yeah, I'm talking about 2010 videos only. I meant the list in that format with dates, proper name of file and the download link for best file available.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
yeah, I'm talking about 2010 videos only. I meant the list in that format with dates, proper name of file and the download link for best file available.
Ooooh ok thanks. Yes I will attempt that in 3 days when our holiday break starts. I will get it done And I will use rapidshare if that is alright with you...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

I have been busy for the past month, but now I'm back to business!

As MA already mentioned, this is what we have been trying to do (but only for the videos) as a part of the YouTube Video Section project we are running.

The list is nowhere near finished but we have been doing alot of discussing back and forth on how to go about in terms of Index Structure, Resource Locations, Multi-Language Subtitles etc...

The DC++ hub house most of it, but there is so much data and most of it is not sorted properly (my share in particular) so we need a plan to structure everything into some sort of list/index which is easily reachable for everyone.

I'm thinking maybe a Wiki would do the trick?

Anyways, I'm all for this project and you got my 100% dedication

Edit:
Current situation for the YouTube project >>> http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6122

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 11-25-2010 at 11:08 AM..
Old 11-25-2010, 11:13 PM

If we could even just compile a list of ALL the Alizee videos that we need to collect, then that would do...cause then we can start checking off which ones we have. And I am getting a 500GB External Harddrive in 5 hours so I can help even more now
Old 11-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default Please don't rob Alizée

For all anyone cares, I support respecting intellectual property rights as the basis of rewarding the labor and capital which produces the property. From now on, these rights will be subject to grave stress because of how cheap it is to store and transmit information. Legal and ethical regimens are evolving to accommodate this stress, and we are nowhere near a final equilibrium.

The Google Books project offers one perspective on the journey underway. Last I checked, Google claims the right to scan and index all books, even without the consent of their copyright owners, some of whom claim this very act of indexing is unprotected by law, and have in consequence sued Google. Note that Google does not reproduce to the public any but trivial portions of books for which it lacks copyright license, and its ambition is to assist the legitimate sale of all books for which copyrights are asserted.

Because it is possible to create robust and succinct digests of media files, in principle one could create a global registry of owners for them and their variants. YouTube continues to build a registry of this type, however modest and incomplete.

A comprehensive registry would make it possible for media purveyors and consumers to build practical automatic payment schemes which would partially compensate property owners with the voluntary cooperation of honest people. Such schemes include advertising and fee-for-service. Perhaps enough money would flow to substantially help motivate the continuing creation of new material. Surely, iTunes proves that at least for now, large numbers of people will pay for some recorded media, given the moral and practical costs of the pirated alternative. (Media creators should realize that if they do not make it easy for people to pay for its consumption under liberal circumstances, some people who would be happy to pay will instead dishonestly consume pirated copies which can be made absent a system which chaperones all viewers of the material.)

For now, the "YouTube test" is the best low-cost method for investigating the legitimacy of redistributing a media file. I condemn redistribution of files which flunk this test.

And even readers who rationalize ignoring copyrights should realize that they are making it ever harder for artists like Alizée to do business, and even so if she has already sold or otherwise traded away her rights in media files which contain her image, voice or other artifacts. If people are in practice, and feel, free to pirate the material I originate, then the resellers who buy my produce will be paying me that much less for it.

Ok, end of sermon.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:28 PM

But why are you speaking of books?
Old 11-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Protecting the creation of useful bit patterns

Quote:
But why are you speaking of books?
Books are another, older, form of intellectual property. And the Google Books issue succinctly illustrated my point about contentious evolution within the light of the law, far from any underground activities.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:38 PM

But I don't get how your post related to how we are trying to compile all Alizee videos, magazine scans, pictures, and other smaller forms of media...

Tags
alizee, database, folder, ultimate, video