Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2012, 02:26 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
Alizée, if you are reading this, please get help at once. It is not too late. Trust me, you'll be fine, but get help NOW
she has better things to do as read forums

Old 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Shut up, goddamnit, seriously, stop this bullshit. You overprotecting Alizée lovers don't you get that calling her crazy because of her behaviour (which is NOT crazy itself) is rather insulting, because you deny her free will and opinion about what she wants to do!?
Call me crazy but I don't think tattoos are an indicator for mental illness. You just don't like them and want to deny that this IS her personality.
She seems pretty happy chilling at the beach and so on.

edit: I see so many hipocrates here, telling they want selfless the best for her beloved Alizée, but if she does something that doesn't fit in their view and doesn't represent the illusinonary image they created in their mind, she needs help and is gone crazy.. YOU are NOT her. Pretty ignorant and egoistic this view, isn't it?

Last edited by vivealizee; 08-09-2012 at 02:32 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
Shut up, goddamnit, seriously, stop this bullshit. You overprotecting Alizée lovers don't you get that calling her crazy because of her behaviour (which is NOT crazy itself) is rather insulting, because you deny her free will and opinion about what she wants to do!?
Call me crazy but I don't think tattoos are an indicator for mental illness. You just don't like them and want to deny that this IS her personality.
Me an Alizee lover .... boy you must be trippin!~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-09-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
agree... its her thing if she get tattoos... however now I too dont like them too, still its her private thing why she did it. Try to understand, she is not 16years old girl, with clear skin of angel like before and she will never be again the same. I like her no cause her look, but for her personality.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:48 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Who told she is insane or disordered? You can have a perfect balanced mind but definitly with a complete absence of sense of aesthetic. Thanks god someone else decided for her in the glorious part of her career....present way is miles far from a concept of beauty or classy things..
Old 08-09-2012, 02:48 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

edit: I see so many hipocrates here, telling they want selfless the best for her beloved Alizée, but if she does something that doesn't fit in their view and doesn't represent the illusinonary image they created in their mind, she needs help and is gone crazy.. YOU are NOT her. Pretty ignorant and egoistic this view, isn't it?

Agreed!

(message too short)
Old 08-09-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
Who told she is insane or disordered? You can have a perfect balanced mind but definitly with a complete absence of sense of aesthetic. Thanks god someone else decided for her in the glorious part of her career....present way is miles far from a concept of beauty or classy things..
well most people here, have hidden in their words that she is crazy and need help

Old 08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Guys...she will still look great during performances with long sleeves. Just look at Psych Tour...she wore long sleeves and her legs are still as flawless as ever. Its not the end of the world that if she wears a shortsleeve/nosleeve dress that it will "ruin" "EVERYTHING". She still has amazing hair, an amazing face, flawless legs, a petite figure.

Heck, at least she is not overeating and becoming obese! Much worse things could be happening right now. Tatoos aren't going to send her career down the drain.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

So spending thousands of dollars on a thing that is painful, damages your body, gives a bad image, is a bad image for your daughter to see, and possibly jeopardizes your career is not crazy? And we are not talking about only doing this once but she continues to do it over and over and over and over again like an addiction! If you all dont call this crazy then you are delusional

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-09-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So spending thousands of dollars on a thing that is painful, damages your body, gives a bad image, is a bad image for your daughter to see, and possibly jeopardizes your career is not crazy? And we are not talking about only doing this once but she continues to do it over and over and over and over again like an addiction! If you all dont call this crazy then you are delusional
in the world are many others and more crazier people, who have families, little kids and nobody cares how to do this and that... and bad image are giving all people, just look from window