Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default This Is Why I Am For Hitting Kids

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l93wAqnPQwk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
^Kids like this act this way because mommy and daddy let them do what ever the hell they want! Hell when I would pull something stupid I would get the belt from both my parents ... I was afraid to come home if I misbehaved in school and I love my parents so much for doing that to me! It is not abusive if it is not excessive; just a few quick whacks across the ass ... the kid cries but now learns to stay the hell in line! Im from New York City so when I say ive had to put up with kids worse then this I mean it! I was always the small guy too and I had to fight my way through Jr High and High School getting my ass kicked or kicking ass every fricken day and to see someone else deal with this pisses me off further! But like I said before this wouldnt have to happen if kids parents put them in line! Obviously every kid misbehaves but you shouldnt except and say the kid is just being a kid. If my parents didnt instill discipline in me I probably would be on the streets dealing drugs like most of my fellow high school classmates are doing now ... but no ... I knew that was not an option. Instead because of my parents strong discipline I graduated in the top percentile of my thousand kid graduating class and went on to become and Aerospace Engineer who will be graduating with a Bachelor Of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering this coming May. Please America ... stop being so prudish and start being parents .... this trend of disrespecting adults and each other verbally and physically for no reason is just unacceptable! Not only do I want these kids suspended but I want to see their asses put to work; a years worth of community service so they can see what it is like to work hard and feel like crap! On top of that ... please parents; take the belt to these little shits; they will thank you for it later! Man does this piss me off!
Furthermore lets support this poor wonder woman! http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 06-20-2012 at 09:59 PM..
Old 06-20-2012, 11:09 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Well, most of the times, it's the parents fault for not disciplining their kids.
This reminded me of an incident a couple of days ago at Wal-mart. I was there grocery shopping when I came across this couple. A tall guy wearing a t-shirt that says "Shut the f_ck up." The letters were so big, you could never missed it. If I were with my young son at that time, I probably would have said something to him. But, since I was by myself, I decided it wasn't worth my time. It still kind of bothered me since there were a lot of kids at Wal-mart. I looked at his PREGNANT wife and I could tell at the look on her face that she was uncomfortable being seen with him. She looked like she was 7-8 months pregnant.

I feel sorry for her as well as for her child already. I could tell he's going to be a f'd-up father and his child will grow up to be just like him. I wanted to confront him and tell him, "You should have worn that shirt yesterday (Sunday, Father's Day)" and then kick his @$$!

But, then again, may he himself grew up with a f'd-up father and just continuing the cycle.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

That video made me sick at my stomach. You made some great points FRA. Discipline has to be taught. These kids are being raised by wolves. They obviously have no honor or self respect with sociopathic tendencies. If I was a student on that bus back in the day I would have at least attempted to kick the hell out of those kids. I never tolerated bullies. Bullies are weak and gutless unless they are supported by others. I hope this is the exception and not the rule. If not we are headed for some very sad times in this great country. Personal responsibility starts at home and it appears that it is not being taught in government schools to keep the folks happy little sheep.God forbid accountability and personal responsibility.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Couldn't get through more than a minute of that video. I can't imagine saying things like that to anyone, much less that sweet old lady.

In the meantime someone has started a fund to send her on a nice vacation... it's up to over $90,000! You can donate or check on it here: http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-21-2012, 07:50 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Mike, I'd have to say that I resented my parents for beating the living hell out of me (sometimes to the point where I couldn't walk the next day), but I've noticed that it did in fact work in terms of instilling discipline within me. Aside from the negative effects (I'm nuts), the good part is that I basically treat people with respect and only tap into my power when there's absolute just cause for it: defensively, for instance. I grew up and live in NYC as well, and my school was ranked #2 in the top 3 worst high schools in NY. When someone asks you, "did you see the fight?" the answer will most likely be, "which one? the one on the first floor or the one on the second?"

I went to a predominantly black school and a lot of these kids would randomly target people for no reason. I carried weapons back then. Btw, I know things about weapons that most people don't, so it makes it hard for me to not yell out "FAAAAKEEEE!!" during movies. For instance, when someone is being tasered in a movie or on a show, they always have that loud crackling sound. I can tell you from experience that this is NOT REAL. It ONLY makes a sound when fired into the air. However, when in use on someone's body, there is no sound because all the energy is being emitted into the target.

The biggest problem with corporal punishment is that it isn't for everyone, and a lot of kids might even be worse with it. My little cousin was never beaten or yelled at and was always spoiled and given everything. Strangely enough, he is just about the sweetest youngster you'll ever meet. So maybe part of it is giving your child enough love? I don't know anymore, I just know it differs on a case by case scenario.

And in response to peoplepew, I think another problem is that there aren't clear cut cartoonish bullies anymore. The bullies we grew up with all lived with a certain code. And you garner respect if you happen to beat the crap out of a bully. But nowadays, there are so many stupid laws and crap that true bullies are non-existent. So in turn, idiot kids acting as pseudo bullies are rampant and no one's there to beat them up. Do you honestly think that they would talk all that smack if they knew there was a big guy there who regularly beats scrawny kids like them up? They would say nothing.

The younger generation is definitely less respectful and too into themselves to even realize that they're being dicks. It's cultural, too. Something happened along the way where our American culture has taken narcissism to a whole new level. I'd love to somehow get young people to understand why it's important to give a crap about other people, and to make them understand why hurting others DOES result in hurting yourself. But since a lot of what I've learned comes from my own personal struggle and soul searching, I fear that they might remain in limbo; forever stuck in their stupidity.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 06-21-2012 at 07:59 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 11:42 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

I have never seen anything like that from kids.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'd just throw them in one of these and be done with it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WgngO2IXjeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I have never seen anything like that from kids.
Be greatful for that Merci .... thats a good thing!

@ Jalen ... yea same ... if was their father, beleive me, theyd be begging that lady to allow them to spend the night with her after I would be done with them!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 06-21-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Be greatful for that Merci .... thats a good thing!

@ Jalen ... yea same ... if was their father, beleive me, theyd be begging that lady to allow them to spend the night with her after I would be done with them!
I never supported hitting kids. Main reason is that I have seen how badly kids are treated in India. No matter what type of school you go, teachers act like dictators and punish students for every damn reason. Punishment can vary from simple standing in class for an hour to beating them. There is always a cruel teacher in every school who beats kids badly.

I always felt that what teachers did was wrong and found it difficult how can anyone hit kids.

Even at home, kids are treated in similar way. Although they have better chance of getting away because of mothers and grandmothers. Indian society is patriarchal and even harsh words from fathers are enough.

I would say that this is the case of flawed parenting. I don't know teachers behave with kids there, but respecting others (who deserve respect) is basic lesson which they need to learn even before starting the school or may be when they start the school.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I never supported hitting kids. Main reason is that I have seen how badly kids are treated in India. No matter what type of school you go, teachers act like dictators and punish students for every damn reason. Punishment can vary from simple standing in class for an hour to beating them. There is always a cruel teacher in every school who beats kids badly.

I always felt that what teachers did was wrong and found it difficult how can anyone hit kids.

Even at home, kids are treated in similar way. Although they have better chance of getting away because of mothers and grandmothers. Indian society is patriarchal and even harsh words from fathers are enough.

I would say that this is the case of flawed parenting. I don't know teachers behave with kids there, but respecting others (who deserve respect) is basic lesson which they need to learn even before starting the school or may be when they start the school.
I wish the US was more like India! Here in the US kids rule the classroom doing whatever they want including spitting, hitting, and cursing the teacher and the teacher and the teacher cant doing anything back. When the teacher does call the parents the parents say when the kid is in school "they are your problem" and when the kids come home they do whatever they want and their parents let them get away with it! Both my parents are NYC school teachers, my mom is still teaching and my dad retired a few years ago. My mom told me a student said "fuck you you dumb blond leave me alone" to her last month and pretty much nothing was done to the kid! Teachers have no control of students in the class room here in our country and that is a big part of to the reason as to why the US education system is slipping in the world rankings.