Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There was an Instagram post by Annily today, which brings up a subject. Pictures of, or posts about Annily that did not involve Alizee used to be taboo here and with her being more and more involved in social media, I feel that should no longer be the case. So if others approve, should we have a thread for her posts if we don't already have one?

Of course this is a forum about Alizée. Being a forum, remarks about Alizee can be critical, but out of respect for Alizée, I feel critical remarks (subject to admins judgement) of Annily should not be tolerated.

So I'd like to know others views on this subject?
Annily is entering her early teen years, and we know that this age group can say and do things that sometimes warrant criticism. However, this then becomes a parenting issue. I'm sure Alizee is monitoring her daughter's online activities. Out of respect for Alizee, criticism of Annily on this forum should not be tolerated.

I think a thread of her posts would be OK. She might enjoy the publicity, especially if she wants to follow in her mom's footsteps and one day have a singing and dancing career.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Annily is entering her early teen years, and we know that this age group can say and do things that sometimes warrant criticism.
Haha, you're putting it very mildly. I am glad there was no social media when I was an early teen. Now every thing they do is up for the whole world to see

Yeah, she might want to go into show business, who knows. We're here to support her all the way if she does
Old 01-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

So if we do start a thread in here for Annily, I suppose it should be in 'Off Topic'???????
Old 01-01-2018, 11:35 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I would prefer to only see items from Annily that directly relate to, are about, Alizée.

Let her live her own life otherwise.