Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 02:53 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Or sit in front of dads studio and follow him home. Then stand outside the house with a sign that says "I'll sing and dance for autographs."
Old 02-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
We know you won't do anything stupid Scruff, so just bask in the awesomeness of knowing Alizée is less than a hundred miles away from you!
I'm a little confused by that Aaron. If she's still in Lyon, she's about 350 miles away. If she's back in Paris, she's about 550 miles away. I'm sure she's not in Ajaccio, but if she was, she'd probably be within 10 miles!

It's too bad someone turned Madam Mufraggi against us. If things had gone well with her, I had thought about leaving a preaddressed box with her with the cds in it, hoping maybe Alizee could sign them when she dropped by,then MM could just pop them in the mail. Guess that's not gonna happen.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Or sit in front of dads studio and follow him home. Then stand outside the house with a sign that says "I'll sing and dance for autographs."
If he hears me sing or sees me dance, there will be no autographs!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-08-2012 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

She tweeted yesterday morning that she was on a plane back to Ajaccio. And when I posted that she was either still in the air or on the ground in Ajaccio, so yeah now she is less than 10miles for sure! 100miles was a bit exaggerated
Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is ridiculous. There's no way I'll ever see her. Not gonna happen.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yb76AobIgcU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-08-2012, 04:32 PM

Walk the streets in the morning! You WILL run into her!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:30 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

She's been around thousands of fans in the past few days. I think the least that we could do at this time is to give her a break. Scruffy saw her within an arm's lenght anyways. Let's just stalk her instead on tweeter!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
She's been around thousands of fans in the past few days. I think the least that we could do at this time is to give her a break. Scruffy saw her within an arm's lenght anyways. Let's just stalk her instead on tweeter!
Scruffy didn't say he was going to try to see her :/ we jokingly suggested he should go to world's end to find her
Old 02-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

I know that I don't post much, but I have a lot of experience dealing with French singers. There is a thing about trying too hard to meet someone. If I did what you guys did by going to private locations where there family's work, eat and live, the French singers I know, would never talk to me again. But if you push and push and push, it just makes you look like a stalker. When they see you, they will think, oh that's that guys who keeps following me everywhere.

I just want you not to be hurt by things like this and I also want them to feel comfortable being in there private locations with family not worrying who is following them or could be outside there door waiting for an autograph. How many more autographs do you really need, before you dont need anymore ?

Trust me...they know your outside the events waiting for an autograph and photo and if they dont want to sign or take pictures then, what makes you think they will want to do it in there private time ?

Just my 2 cents...

Just give her a break...
Old 02-08-2012, 09:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Mon Maquis

Quote:
Obviously you haven't been spending enough time here to understand the camaraderie, joking and teasing we do with each other.

No One would ever consider injecting themselves into Alizée's or her families lives in any way on this board. We respect and take her privacy very seriously on this board.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
No One would ever consider injecting themselves into Alizée's or her families lives in any way on this board. We respect and take her privacy very seriously on this board.
Well said, then again MM is just making sure we don't turn into future-"You know whos"...cause that would be VERY bad.