Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-03-2018, 10:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here is the video I took of her wearing that wedding gown that I thought looked so sensational. Like Shepherd, I 'suspect' the gown she wore at the wedding was an heirloom. I'll bet Ray knows whether it was or not. That year, I don't think you could have had a more perfect look of how beautiful a bride can look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14gZ...ew?usp=sharing
Old 06-04-2018, 02:36 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

What a pretty bride
Old 06-04-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... I 'suspect' the gown she wore at the wedding was an heirloom. I'll bet Ray knows whether it was or not. That year, I don't think you could have had a more perfect look of how beautiful a bride can look.
It wasn't ringing a bell so I went back to check the wedding thread... http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8054

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4thematiqu3s View Post
Google Translation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala
"I had in mind the wedding of Kate Moss. Very kind, vintage and bohemian."

... Alizee supervised for a year the organisation of their wedding. "I had in mind the wedding of Kate Moss. Something very kind, especially vintage and bohemian no crystal or decoration ready." Said the bride, who also dug some ideas on Pinterest. For the dress is on the side of Kate Moss's wedding Alizée went looking for inspiration. The dressing of the Englishwoman Jenny Packham, who dresses Kate Middleton charmed the singer who said she was "very difficult when it comes to dress" and "not a fan in general of wedding dresses" .

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-04-2018 at 06:48 AM..
Old 06-04-2018, 07:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That year, I don't think you could have had a more perfect look of how beautiful a bride can look.
She wore boots most of the time while performing in her younger years (anybody know why this might be?). So, in this video it is nice to see her in hose and heels. I am a "leg man" and she had beautiful legs.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:14 AM

It might have been to hide the tattoo on her leg. Even though it was small and hardly noticeable, without it, you had the absolutely 'perfect', incredibly beautiful young woman and I think that's something MF tried very hard to project.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
It might have been to hide the tattoo on her leg.
I've thought that this might be the case, but wanted to know the opinion of others. I think I read that she got the gecko tattoo when she was 16. I really did not mind it when Alizee was in her 20's and it was the only one she had (that was prominent). In a few photos, it looked kind of sexy. But, any ink on a 16 year old is awkward looking, male or female.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:42 PM

Here is a clip from Les Enfoires 2012. In it, Alizée is practicing her cuckoo call during rehearsal. Several of her fellow singers decided to add their own bird calls.

Old 06-06-2018, 03:35 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It might have been to hide the tattoo on her leg. Even though it was small and hardly noticeable, without it, you had the absolutely 'perfect', incredibly beautiful young woman and I think that's something MF tried very hard to project.

Most of her costumes and many of her hairstyles were inspired by Manga cartoons. But I agree MF wanted to cover that tattoo and the boots were a good way to do that. Tattoos violated the Lolita image, and boots are common on girls in Manga cartoons.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:25 AM
Administrator

I title this screen shot "The Look".

Alizee is making her way to the front to sing Rolling in the Deep in LE 2012. I've watched it I don't know how many times (a lot), but never caught this look that Alizee gives Shy'm until today.

Coincidence or maybe some friction between them?

The link to the video is below. It's in the first few seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_Ht1Ey6fw
Old 06-14-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I title this screen shot "The Look".

Alizee is making her way to the front to sing Rolling in the Deep in LE 2012. I've watched it I don't know how many times (a lot), but never caught this look that Alizee gives Shy'm until today.

Coincidence or maybe some friction between them?

The link to the video is below. It's in the first few seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_Ht1Ey6fw
Funny you should say that. I thought the same thing and mentioned it in the forum but got shot down. I know in one of the dance routines where they are wearing tutus, Shy'm tripped over a speaker I think and Alizee sort of laughed and if Shy'm noticed that, it might have caused some friction. But that might have happened after this number because I believe they film on the last 2 shows and who knows what night they happened on.

Anyways, DALS came after this and Shy'm was a judge and she didn't seem biased at all against Alizee, so maybe it was nothing.

EDIT: I even found the post where I mentioned it. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7134
It's post #3

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-14-2018 at 10:38 AM..