Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-30-2020, 05:22 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But if someone here does figure it out or even narrows it down, please don't share that openly in here, especially if it does prove to be a second home, but do feel free to contact others in here you know you can trust to keep it to themselves.
Do you want me to remove the map? Or are you talking about more specific "researches"?
Old 04-30-2020, 05:45 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Do you want me to remove the map? Or are you talking about more specific "researches"?
I'm not "Scruffy", and my influence in this forum is"0", but I would say, "lose it all"...

My respect for you is "endless", hopefully you know this already, but there are things that "we" really do not need to know..

<>

Edit:

I was a"spook", am probably still a "spook", and I still have that kind of "pull"...

If needed, I could tell you where she was to within 3m...

Do we really need to know where "herself" is, and what she is doing, orrrr, could we not just let her, emm, sort of, "live her life"...

Just sayin'...

She deserves her privacy...

Don't you think?

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-30-2020 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-30-2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
I'm not "Scruffy", and my influence in this forum is"0", but I would say, "lose it all"...
Sorry, what do you mean by "lose it all"? I mean I don't understand what the phrase could mean in my language.

Anyway, I removed the map, but it is still there in Scruffy's post. So, if any administrator reads this, could you please remove the pic from the thread?

Anyway, It is right that this kind of things shouldn't be discussed here publicly. Or it is even better if we let Alizée "alone".
Sorry for my previous post.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I'm sure what RedRafe meant is to not make any mention of this, if it refers to a place she lives. I'm quite sure when she lived in the place with the view of the Blood islands, a female fan approached her there.

I wouldn't worry so much about the map you posted. That covers a pretty good area and you could be wrong. Besides, if somebody wanted to see her, all they have to do is go to the dance studio once it reopens. But we have to respect her privacy and we have to make sure we don't give info to others who wouldn't.

In fact, I'll request CleverCowboy or Bamagirl or Fall delete any posts that might reveal the location she stays at.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-30-2020 at 07:40 AM..
Old 04-30-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't worry so much about the map you posted. That covers a pretty good area and you could be wrong. .
I know but now posting a map seems to me the kind of things that Alizée may not want to see on the forum. I'm not comfortable with it, that's why I would like it to be removed.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:22 AM

Then by all means, go ahead and remove it.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:30 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

OK, I removed the map.

Trying to locate where Alizee lives has been almost a sport on this forum for quite some time, even trying to locate where she was standing when a photo was taken of her. It seems like a harmless activity and just a way to feel "closer" to Alizee even though most of us are half the world away. But then it seems you always have that one person who might take it to the point where it starts to look like stalking.

As Scruffy pointed out, if somebody really wants to find Alizee, the dance studio address is public information.

Alizee has opened up to her fans in recent years. All the sharing of Maggy baby pictures wasn't heard of when Annily was an infant. We have seen the inside of her home, where she eats out at, some of the food she cooks and how she decorates for holidays. Anything she chooses to reveal can be posted in this forum without concern.

The buck stops at posting information that might pinpoint her private residence. Aragorn, I don't think you did anything wrong by posting that map since there is no attempt to pinpoint her home, just a general area where her house might be up in the hills. I removed it to respect your wishes.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:38 AM

Thank you.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
I believe her brother Johann was also in this video