Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I listen to Alizée on my sound system at home, my CD player in the car and of course when watching videos on my computer or En Concert on my TV. In fact, I almost never use an ipod. Right now I would say I listen to UEDS the most, followed by Psych. This is mostly in the car. Next comes MCE and then Gourmandises, which I mostly listen to at home. When I go on a trip in the car, I listen to all of them, and especially the En Concert CD which is great to listen to on the road.
You and I have very similar tastes. I would just add that my most watched video and also my most listened to song is this one:
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP9LYD_Am4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP9LYD_Am4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

The subtle vibrato she uses is just perfect. I wish she'd do a whole album like this. Classy and beautiful. Fits her well.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 03-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
well if I didn't get a new iPod, I would probably have to say its between Ella Elle L'a and il jouait du piano debout. mainly because they're only on video and no studio version has been released.
...bow down to me...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6262

Congratulations, you just stumbled upon very good quality mp3s of both those performances and many more
Old 03-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
...bow down to me...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6262

Congratulations, you just stumbled upon very good quality mp3s of both those performances and many more
But alas, those are mp3 versions of a performance not the studio version of the songs. I have the videos saved as music vids on my iPod so they get played along with all the rest of her songs. Thanks for trying though

Old 03-21-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
But alas, those are mp3 versions of a performance not the studio version of the songs. I have the videos saved as music vids on my iPod so they get played along with all the rest of her songs. Thanks for trying though
ergh! Well besides wasting battery by watching the video of it, you can listen to the mp3 of it! I have an album on my ipod dedicated to unnofficial songs done by her like these ones. Something to think about
Old 03-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Again, it's put as a music vid. That means I don't have to watch it to listen. Only if I really get the urge to do I ever watch videos on my iPod. :P

Old 03-21-2011, 10:48 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

According to iTunes it's A Contre-Courant the music video but I suspect in my early fan days I watched the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans music video countless more times on YouTube as it was the video I discovered Alizée with
Old 03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Back when I still took a LOT of influence from Alizée, I watched her Gourmandises-era videos A LOT, mostly Moi... Lolita and Gourmandises. Those probably take the lead.

Other than that I've seen the Fun TV interview and La Methode Cauet a bunch because I think they're entertaining.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-22-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Other than that I've seen the Fun TV interview and La Methode Cauet a bunch because I think they're entertaining.
I agree! The Fun TV Interview is so funny, especially when she opens the Tinkerbell Stamp And La Methode Caudet is especially funny since the co-host asks the weirdest questions to Alizee and doesn't even know her name hahaha.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

En Concert CD-1 according to my Windows Media Player..
Old 03-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

I think its the moi lolita video for me.

Last edited by Ange; 03-22-2011 at 10:11 PM..