Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default 2015-10-27-Salon du chocolat-Fashion Show-Paris

Best I can tell so far... Alizée will participate in a fashion show wearing chocolate on the opening evening of what I think is a big world chocolate convention.

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/peo...iler-ensemble/

Quote:
Chocolate Exhibition: Fauve Hautot and Alizee will march together
These two can do everything! Dancing on the court and scroll on the catwalk in amazing dresses. On October 27, during the opening night, Fauve Hautot and Alizee will once again melt the public and will be nice to chew. And because the two young ladies, competing two years ago in Dancing with the stars, will parade for the opening of the 21st Chocolate Show to be held at Porte de Versailles in Paris from 28 October to 1 November. Last year, these are some 120,000 visitors who had rushed in four days to enjoy bars, truffles and other chocolate treats.

It has become a key event: during the opening night, many stars of the small or large screen, song or comedy and modeling parade in totally designed dresses in chocolate. On October 27, the gorgeous redhead Fauve so will stroll on the catwalk dressed all in chocolate and find for the occasion, Alizee. A show which will also join the Miss France Camille Cerf, former tennis champion (now stylist) Marion Bartoli, host Elisabeth Tchoungui, singers and Lea Sophie Tapie Deleau, heroine of the upcoming musical resistant.

Salon du chocolat : Fauve Hautot et Alizée vont défiler ensemble
Ces deux là savent tout faire ! Danser sur les parquets et défiler sur les podiums dans des robes étonnantes. Le 27 octobre, lors de la soirée inaugurale, Fauve Hautot et Alizée vont encore une fois faire fondre le public et seront belles à croquer. Et pour cause, les deux demoiselles, concurrentes voici deux ans dans Danse avec les stars, vont défiler pour l'ouverture du 21e Salon du Chocolat qui se déroulera porte de Versailles, à Paris du 28 octobre au 1er novembre. L'an dernier, ce sont quelques 120 000 visiteurs qui s'étaient précipités en quatre jours pour déguster tablettes, truffes et autres douceurs chocolatées.

C'est devenu un rendez-vous incontournable : au cours de la soirée d'inauguration, de nombreuses stars du petit ou du grand écran, de la chanson ou de la comédie et du mannequinat défilent dans des robes totalement conçues en chocolat. Le 27 octobre, la sublime rouquine Fauve déambulera donc sur le podium tout de chocolat vêtue et retrouvera pour l'occasion, la chanteuse Alizée. Un spectacle auquel se joindront également la miss France Camille Cerf, l'ex-championne de tennis (devenue styliste) Marion Bartoli, l'animatrice Elisabeth Tchoungui, les chanteuses Sophie Tapie et Lea Deleau, héroïne de la prochaine comédie musicale Résiste.
http://www.salonduchocolat.fr/evenem...x?event_id=108
Old 10-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Last Fan Standing

From Alizée...

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-27-2015 at 05:13 PM..
Old 10-27-2015, 08:24 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

J'aime la chocolate tellement!
Old 10-28-2015, 06:55 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Not the sexiest outfit... but still lovable...

Old 10-28-2015, 08:18 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

One thing that struck me while I was flipping through these pictures is the differences in her smiles and facial expressions between when she is just posing and when she is looking at or interacting with Grégoire. She seems really genuinely happy when with him.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2015, 06:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This one is just incredible imo. I don't think I've ever seen a look like that on her face before.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Last Fan Standing

Some video... grab it while you can.

http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...r-1280x0-4.mp4
Old 10-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

69-Hi res picture gallery from the show:

http://imgur.com/a/Ky8cM

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-28-2015 at 07:14 PM..
Old 10-29-2015, 08:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward Turtle View Post
One thing that struck me while I was flipping through these pictures is the differences in her smiles and facial expressions between when she is just posing and when she is looking at or interacting with Grégoire. She seems really genuinely happy when with him.
Yes that was very noticeable and she did look extremely happy though I think even though she was happy to be the center of attention, I think it must've been a little embarrassing in that outfit. It looked awkward to move around in. But like you said she seemed to be very happy when interacting with Greg and it was a nice touch when he kissed her hand in the pictures Antares posted.

Thanks to all who posted pictures!
Old 10-29-2015, 03:25 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Antares

Excellent photos.

I'd love to see Alizee dance in that outfit -- maybe something like the Black Swan.

For professional reasons Alizee has to smile all the time and it's obvious when she's forcing it; but when she's relaxed and smiles, there is nothing more lovely. I think in this chocolate show, she must have been enjoying herself.

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-29-2015 at 03:37 PM..

Tags
alizee, chocolate, fashion