Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-06-2010, 02:11 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
From my experience "metalheads" tend to be more open to music outside the genre than fans of other genres. If not open they tend to be more understanding for some reason or another.

Regards,

Jung
appreciation for the talent/technicality behind music is my reason.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
From my experience "metalheads" tend to be more open to music outside the genre than fans of other genres. If not open they tend to be more understanding for some reason or another.

Regards,

Jung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
appreciation for the talent/technicality behind music is my reason.
well said guys. I am very open minded to my friends' music, although they listen to mainly rap, but I still look back at the days I used to be into that genre and how much more I could relate to them if i had stuck with it. but alas I am a metalhead now, and loving every single minute of it

Old 07-06-2010, 03:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1cT4cUl4R View Post
Does anybody get shit from their friends for being on this site? I know alot of people conceal it, but i made the mistake of telling my friends and now they never leave me alone. Every conversation i start, it somehow leads into her. Some people just don't understand her, i feel like it's my softer side being released. Experiences? Stories? I'm trying to hear anything to see if what im going through is normal.
I'm on a Financial site and they have a major Alizée thread over a year old running. I think I'm the only Alizée America member over there but there has to be at least two or three Alizée Forum members. I can't tell you how many guys on that board have been brought into the Alizée fold as they say.

Personally who cares what other people think. It is your time and passion that matters.

I have female employees that even after 5 years still ask me what is it about that french women that has your constant attention?

They haven't seen the new wallpaper yet. I can't wait for the comments on this one. I love papa Joe and his magical camera.

You should have seen their reaction to me bouncing off the walls, big grin looking like a five year old hitting the presents under the Christmas tree, when the Special Edition Box set and the Alizée America personally signed CD came in the mail.

They just don't understand why a American guy her dads age is so infatuated by this young lady. Maybe after all these years us older guys have seen so much garbage walk by us, we can spot someone special a mile away as they say.

The first time I saw Alizée in La Isla Bonita I just sat there with my mouth open saying over and over "WHO IS THIS GIRL."

I knew it then, she was someone very special.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

No I dont get crap for it, the friends I've told and showed this site. They just said whatever and moved on... and who cares anyway if you get crap? It's your business...

Edit:

Quote:
Does anybody get shit from their friends for being on this site? I know alot of people conceal it, but i made the mistake of telling my friends and now they never leave me alone.
Thats just friends being friends... albeit immature if they wont let it go, but who cares?

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 07-06-2010 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerge
Old 07-06-2010, 11:47 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Hey, if you walk into my house, ride in my car, work in my garage, visit my campsite; you will be hearing Alizée music non stop. So either like it or lump it as they used to say. My space, my music, and I don't care what anyone else thinks.
I don't catch any flack for being on this site, though.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Does anybody get shit from their friends for being on this site? I know alot of people conceal it, but i made the mistake of telling my friends and now they never leave me alone. Every conversation i start, it somehow leads into her. Some people just don't understand her, i feel like it's my softer side being released. Experiences? Stories? I'm trying to hear anything to see if what im going through is normal.
if thats what your worried about, keep your forum life and your private life separate stop telling them stuff... but all in all who cares what they think.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
if thats what your worried about, keep your forum life and your private life separate stop telling them stuff... but all in all who cares what they think.
That sums it up, so I say yah just take that advice and go with it....ummm yah there is nothing more to be discussed i guess. Hows the weather? It's off topic timejk'n
Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Set them on fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I too get "shit" from a lot of people and my friends when it comes to this site lol. I don't really care though. Most of them are just playing around but then some others are just narrow minded, inconsiderate, or just stupid meany heads .
Some of my friends do like to tease me about Alizée, but I really don't get "shit" about it from my friends. Haven't really shared it with that many people anyways, according to finnish customs, people don't really ask, if they do I simply tell them.
If they belong to one of those 3 groups you listed and give me "shit", I really don't care, not like their opinions matter.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Exactly what I do, very good advice and it certainly works for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
That sums it up, so I say yah just take that advice and go with it....ummm yah there is nothing more to be discussed i guess. Hows the weather? It's off topic timejk'n
Yesterday- 30+C heat
Today- raining like hell
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Exactly what I do, very good advice and it certainly works for the most part.

Yesterday- 30+C heat
Today- raining like hell
its was a record 103 degrees here in New York City; 39.4 C

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!