Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default L'e-mail a des ailes. What happened here.

During her performance of L'e-mail a des ailes during En Concert, Alizée moves over to guitarist Olivier Marly. They look at each other for a couple of seconds, then she jerks her head away. It somehow didn't look like a planned dance move to me. He had a very serious look on his face before, then has a grin on his face after. Do you think it was planned, or did some type of playful inter-action happen between the two? I guess some one who was lucky enough to see 2 of her En Concert performances would know?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivSZ8xE9he0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivSZ8xE9he0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
During her performance of L'e-mail a des ailes during En Concert, Alizée moves over to guitarist Olivier Marly. They look at each other for a couple of seconds, then she jerks her head away. It somehow didn't look like a planned dance move to me. He had a very serious look on his face before, then has a grin on his face after. Do you think it was planned, or did some type of playful inter-action happen between the two? I guess some one who was lucky enough to see 2 of her En Concert performances would know?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivSZ8xE9he0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivSZ8xE9he0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I don't think that anything unusual happened there or she was lost into the eyes of guitarist. I can't tell what was going into her mind, but video doesn't indicate anything like that.

Yeah, you can definitely ask the person who attended two of those concerts.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:18 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I don't think that anything unusual happened there or she was lost into the eyes of guitarist. I can't tell what was going into her mind, but video doesn't indicate anything like that.

Yeah, you can definitely ask the person who attended two of those concerts.
All I can say is : don't show this to Jeremy !
Old 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

See, this is why wen you guys were talking about someone named 'Olivier' a few weeks ago, I thought you meant this Olivier. They have a lot of little interactions on stage that seem very intimate.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:26 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Hmm I wouldn't read too much into it. I noticed this exchange even during the first time I saw "En Concert," but you've got to figure that with all the time they all spent touring together, they would naturally be close with each other. It doesn't necessary mean there's anything going on. I mean the drummer taught Lilly a thing or two about drumming as well. And think about the time she probably spent with the other dancers getting their moves right and everything. So I'd go with the "playful interaction" theory. Same goes for when the two guitarists sandwich her towards the end of "Moi Lolita." Hehehehe. She's so cute.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Just for the record, Alizée has her wedding ring on during that song....
Old 07-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Hmm I wouldn't read too much into it. I noticed this exchange even during the first time I saw "En Concert," but you've got to figure that with all the time they all spent touring together, they would naturally be close with each other. It doesn't necessary mean there's anything going on. I mean the drummer taught Lilly a thing or two about drumming as well. And think about the time she probably spent with the other dancers getting their moves right and everything. So I'd go with the "playful interaction" theory. Same goes for when the two guitarists sandwich her towards the end of "Moi Lolita."
Most of the time we think that this playful theory was Mylene's concept. Watch her concert video, you will understand what I mean.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Just for the record, Alizée has her wedding ring on during that song....
yeah, and Jeremy was there at the concert place

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-05-2010 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah, and Jeremy was there at the concert place
I bet things were awkward with Jeremy and the En Concert performances haha. But yah she does get playful with the band. Did you notice her jumping around once she announced the drummer during A Contre-Courant? That was pretty playful there. And yes the "Lolita Sandwich", then there is the Mon Maquis dance she did around the drummer. I think if she was to be playful with anyone it was definitely the drummer that she had more interactions with.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:45 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Most of the time we think that this playful theory was Mylene's concept. Watch her concert video, you will understand what I mean.
True, although Mylène often takes it beyond "playful":
Old 07-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

They were playing around thats all.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494