Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Is it a bad thing not to have any Alizée albums??

Hey guys I just want to know if I at least have to own a Alizée album to be a HUGE fan. I know I'm a huge fan but I know some people who own her albums and they tell me I'm no fan or they'll say " If Alizée ever met you and knew you didn't have any albums she'll say your no fan of hers". I know I can get them at Amazon but I have nooo money and my parents won't get them for me but what my friend said to me actually hurt me. I just want to own at least one album.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Hey guys I just want to know if I at least have to own a Alizée album to be a HUGE fan. I know I'm a huge fan but I know some people who own her albums and they tell me I'm no fan or they'll say " If Alizée ever met you and knew you didn't have any albums she'll say your no fan of hers". I know I can get them at Amazon but I have nooo money and my parents won't get them for me but what my friend said to me actually hurt me. I just want to own at least one album.
no of course not. It's like you said, you have no money to buy and your parents don't want to pay. if they're getting in your face about it then ignore them or talk back and tell them that if they really think that way then they should cough up the money and pay for the cds themselves for you since they have the money to buy countless amounts of albums.

it's things like that that piss me off. don't let them get to you man, if you really like Alizée and everything about her and you truly feel like a HUGE fan, then you are. materialistic objects are worth money and if you don't have the money, then it doesn't stop you from being the HUGE fan that you are.

hope this made you feel better.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:29 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

No, you don't really have to own any albums to be a "HUGE fan". You're young and don't have an income, so its very understandable that you wouldn't have any. Its understandable that you're parents won't buy them for you either though.

Maybe once you start working and stuff you will be able to get a little extra money and get one or two from Amazon or something. Or, if you've got an iPod or iTunes, you could even just start by going out and getting an iTunes card. Then you could get her first two albums on your iPod and computer.

If you think its a huge deal and feel that you need her merchandise to show you're really a fan, then you'll just have to be patient about it. But you don't really need all that stuff to show that you're a big fan of someone. Just because you may not have a CD and someone else does, doesn't necessarily mean that you don't appreciate her more.

Don't worry about what people say. As long as YOU know that you're really a fan it shouldn't matter.

As a fan, you will naturally want to have some merchandise or something to show you're fanhood. So I say, just have patience and do a little job searching when you're able. But just because you're a fan doesn't mean you should go broke over it either. Just live your life and get stuff when you can get it. You'll be alright bro.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like Fevier said, don't let them get to you. You're not the only one in here who can't afford to buy her albums. It's no indication of how big or loyal a fan you are.

But if you try and spread the word of Alizée, by introducing her videos and music to others, then I'm sure she would consider you a true fan and be very grateful to you.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
If you enjoy her music and listen to her all the time, not owning one of her albums is no indication that you're any less of a fan, especially given your current monetary issues.

Besides, artists generally don't make most of their money from album sales anyway - they make the majority of their money from touring. In fact, they make an absurd amount of money touring. Hehehe. Also, Lilly seems like the type of person who would appreciate any fan of hers, whether they buy her albums or not...it's all about whether you enjoy her music. The fact that you're on this forum and you're active proves that you're a fan. Simple as that.

I had the same issue with not owning any Pantera albums back when I was in high school when I loved them. But hell, first thing I did when I got a little cash together was buy "Vulgar Display of Power." It's all good.

*edit* Oh what the hell? I didn't even notice that Scruffydog already said the same thing. I really should read the entire thread before responding to the OP.

Last edited by Rictor; 07-08-2010 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Oops
Old 07-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

That's ridiculous, it's not a bad thing at all. We don't all have money to just spend on anything we want, some people have more important things to buy. Don't listen to your friend when they say things like that to you, they're obviously really silly!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

it's rubbish... to be a fan doesn't depends on how many CDs you have ... it depends how much you love and admire her and what you feel when you listen to her songs, her voice, when you see her laugh and smile...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 07-08-2010 at 06:52 PM..
Old 07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

It's not a "bad" situation,

it's a "why wouldn't you?" situation
Old 07-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
It's not a "bad" situation,

it's a "why wouldn't you?" situation
Wait what do you mean "why wouldn't you"

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

I don't have an album. I've been a fan of hers for only about 2-3 months now, and I actually had quite a bit of money at one point. But, I bought other things that I wanted more. Perhaps I'm not as much as a fan as others, but I know for a fact at some point, I will buy her albums.

But back to your question... No definitely not

Marquis, dude, your signature is awesome

Happens all the time