Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-14-2019, 03:32 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
https://www.youtube.com/user/robertrhein/videos There's a few extras by now but recently and coincidentally Robert has uploaded every Moi Lolita performance video I was ever aware of, even multiple versions of the seemingly same ones too. Unfortunately I can't see anything like that screencap. The closest still is LiA and like you said the background is different.

The logo is from the TV channel RTL 4. The channel belongs to the RTL group.

RTL Germany is also part of it. Alizée - Moi... Lolita Live (Top of the Pops - 27-10 -2001 - Germany - RTL).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgh8...&start_radio=1
Maybe RTL 4 used this footage( would make sense) for their own report. Notice, the video was cut at the end, it ends abruptly and recordings may be missing?
I paid attention to the background, especially on the red rope barriers and the audience. I also watched other videos from top of the tops 2001 in germany to see if the studio matches, but I do not think it's the same studio.

The quality of the "Moi Lolita" (Le Grand Soir) video is not very good to see details in the background and it also was cut the end?

Last edited by kulli; 07-14-2019 at 03:58 PM..
Old 07-14-2019, 09:37 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Maybe we need to ask Rob Rhein? If anyone knows the answer, it would be him. I don't know him, I don't have his email. Someone here know him?
Old 07-14-2019, 10:05 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

"Alizee Bible!" Wow, You are all getting too hard core on the Alizee minutia for me. At this point, I've got to drop out of the game.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:02 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well, the Bible is whatever who put it together chose to call it. It's been around like the Czech database for numerous years.

As far as who to contact concerning the video, I think Jenny (Jenny_HRO87) would be a better person to contact. She's from Germany and has been a fan longer than me or Rob. She's a member of this forum and has posted fairly recently (6/30). Whether she'll respond or not is another matter.

Bigdan is another member of this forum who's been a member for a number of years and who also posted recently and I believe is from the Paris area.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-15-2019 at 02:09 AM..
Old 07-15-2019, 09:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as who to contact concerning the video, I think Jenny (Jenny_HRO87) would be a better person to contact. She's from Germany and has been a fan longer than me or Rob. She's a member of this forum and has posted fairly recently (6/30). Whether she'll respond or not is another matter.
I sent a PM to Jenny last December. She just responded recently when she logged in a week or so ago to comment on that TV show Alizee and Greg was on. So, it was a six month wait. She seems to hop on the forum when there is something significant going on with Alizee.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Maybe we need to ask Rob Rhein? If anyone knows the answer, it would be him. I don't know him, I don't have his email. Someone here know him?

Why is he no longer active in the forum? I believe he was kicked out? He is very active and posts regularly on facebook ( photos and video links)
Old 07-15-2019, 02:11 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Why is he no longer active in the forum? I believe he was kicked out? He is very active and posts regularly on facebook ( photos and video links)
I found and checked Rob Rhein's account. His user name is RobandSandy. He joined in 2010 and his last post was in 2011. By old posts, it looks like he was banned at one point. He is no longer on the ban list, so it must have expired or been lifted.

I know his registration email. If anybody wants to try to contact him by email, I will share his email by PM but won't put it in a post.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 07-15-2019 at 02:15 PM..
Old 07-15-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I found and checked Rob Rhein's account. His user name is RobandSandy. He joined in 2010 and his last post was in 2011. By old posts, it looks like he was banned at one point. He is no longer on the ban list, so it must have expired or been lifted.

I know his registration email. If anybody wants to try to contact him by email, I will share his email by PM but won't put it in a post.
Yes that is his account. I would just send him a friend request on facebook. I have contacted him while ago, he accepted and I could write him in the messenger.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:10 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

I think I found where this came from too, from this recent instagram post!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVgg67C...=1xtkqvthbtlrf

And following the link in their bio they have a youtube channel with some other fairly rare videos, including a making/behind-the-scenes of Jen ai Marre I've never seen before!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbf...gpp_Z4hcGuROPg

I can't actually find the specific screenshot in the video that matches what I posted, however it's almost certainly the same place and time since the lighting matches and it's in the netherlands, just like the flag in the screen shot. Maybe it's a bit of b roll from another camera they didn't include in the actual broadcasted performance, but was used in some sort of ad for the program or something. Dunno, but I'm satisfied with this at least lol
Old 07-07-2020, 12:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I think I found where this came from too, from this recent instagram post!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVgg67C...=1xtkqvthbtlrf

And following the link in their bio they have a youtube channel with some other fairly rare videos, including a making/behind-the-scenes of Jen ai Marre I've never seen before!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbf...gpp_Z4hcGuROPg

I can't actually find the specific screenshot in the video that matches what I posted, however it's almost certainly the same place and time since the lighting matches and it's in the netherlands, just like the flag in the screen shot. Maybe it's a bit of b roll from another camera they didn't include in the actual broadcasted performance, but was used in some sort of ad for the program or something. Dunno, but I'm satisfied with this at least lol
I've never seen that short clip before.

As far as the making of J'en ai marre, is this the video you are talking about?