Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-11-2019, 04:45 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road
Default Euro Truck Simulator 2 [ Game]

Anyone playing pc games here?

I love driving the trucks and delivering the cargo and enjoying the scenery. It is a relaxing game. The interior of the trucks are accurate to their real life equivalents and really add to the immersion. Simply putting on the indicators (blinkers), the parking brake or even just flicking on high beam headlights all display realistic interactions on the truck's dashboard. The exterior of the trucks are generally just as impressive.
It eaches you many aspects of truck driving. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get into a truck simulation game.
The Multipalyer mod allowing you to participate in convoys with people from all over the world on a Global Server.

The base Game includes Germany, Great-Britain, Belgium,Poland, Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands cost only 6€ if you buy at shops which offer cd-keys.

DLC are ( France, Italy, Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway and Denmark,
+ Baltic Sea ( Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland)
+Going East: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.

They working on Romania, Bulgaria, and the Trakya region of Turkey at the moment

Trailer Corsica. "The Island of Corsica in Euro Truck Simulator 2 features 6 cities (Ajaccio, Calvi, Ile Rousse, Bastia, Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio), a number of landmarks, sleepy villages and an atmosphere similar to regions surrounding. And as with other islands, the biggest road you'll find here is an expressway. So if you like meander climbs on rural roads surrounded by vineyards leading to spectacular coastal viewpoints, Corsica is the place for you!

To get there, you can take a ferry from Marseille to the picturesque town of Porto Vecchio, or - if you're already an islander on Sardinia, you can jump boat in Sassari and get off in Ajaccio, the biggest city on the island, also serving as its capital."

I can not wait to drive my truck there while listening to Alizee

Review of Ets 2
http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/euro-...-2-review.html

Last edited by kulli; 10-11-2019 at 05:02 PM..
Old 10-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Mhhmm....

Absolutely...

Mostly "sims", "RpG's", and "RTS's"...

"Euro Truck Simulator 2" did look cool...