Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2012, 11:13 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road
Default Matt Pokora & Alizee are dating - Rumor discussion & Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
These pictures were out long before Voici used them, and none of us once thought they were "dating". Just goes to show that rumors can actually sway people's decisions.
well i read that some people were discussing it before the VOICI did.

But except from these few people most people didn't because why would you start to discuss things like that when you are sure that Alizée is happily married with Jérémy and all the Enfoirés are just best mates (what they are, they are like a big family) and not more?

If she would be single perhaps you would take a different look at these photos from Monaco right from the beginning...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-17-2012, 11:18 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

<object id="flashObj" width="480" height="270" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=1458042284001&playerID=913750950001 &playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAvPkCuYk~,6BZsFCzpEZsZsdqEDUxaV NSuiy566uKH&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1458042284001&playerID=91375095 0001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAvPkCuYk~,6BZsFCzpEZsZsdqED UxaVNSuiy566uKH&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true " base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="480" height="270" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Old 02-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Actually, people have been discussing the idea of MP and Alizée "dating" for a few days now. It just wasn't being discussed here. As a matter of fact, it could be that that's how Voici picked up on it, from browsing other sites. I'm sure thay have people poking around everywhere for gossip and new stories.

And people have been wondering about her long stay in Corse for a while now. So the writing has been on the wall, it's just a matter as to whether people have read it correctly or not. Alizée can confirm it, deny it, or simply not respond to it. Until then, we know nothing for sure.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I started to too, thats why I've decided to sit back and watch it play out. Letting the rumors get into your head is a bad thing, resist!

Remember, there is still no hard evidence of anything, just pictures which are easy to put a story to and twist.

These pictures were out long before Voici used them, and none of us once thought they were "dating". Just goes to show that rumors can actually sway people's decisions.
You're right, I'll cease my curiosity about this for now and wait until an official confirmation comes from Alizée herself
Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well she certainly isn't hiding from the cameras, as you can see in that video. She even smiles at the camera guy at the end.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:37 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
If it's true I'm sorry for all of them.... Alizée, Jérémy, Annily. Their families. Especially for her daughter. A divorce is never a good thing for a child.
Even if everything is true, you have to consider the possibility that everybody involved in this maybe is actually "ok" with their situation at the moment.
The families... i think grown up adults know that there are a lot of things in life much worst than a divorce...
As for her daughter, i suppose that we all have our personal view in the matter... I personally don't think it would be something traumatic but i won't say anything else cause maybe it's not the right time and place to talk about that...
Old 02-17-2012, 11:53 AM

video download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y6ibqu6qu47riwt,
https://rapidshare.com/files/3633668..._M._Pokora.mp4

...if someone want

Last edited by Karin; 02-17-2012 at 12:12 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 12:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

That video she looks dis-interested in him, more like friends than something else. When they're walking through the hall it was like she was keeping her distance and that may have or may not been planned move to throw fans and the media off.

Does anyone know if MP is actively helping her with the new Album?
Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think he has nothing to do with album, he has much to do on his own album

Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
That video she looks dis-interested in him, more like friends than something else. When they're walking through the hall it was like she was keeping her distance and that may have or may not been planned move to throw fans and the media off.

Actually, she looks very uncomfortable to me. May be because she wasn't invited there in the first place. Or may be because she knows that people still recognize her and know that she's with a man other than Jeremy. There were scenes were she was even trying to cover her face. She was also trying to keep her distance from him and just following him around. Also, the video clearly shows she's not wearing her wedding ring.

That said -assuming it's true - I still support her. We don't know what's going on between her and Jeremy. He could be mistreating her or simply taking her for granted. We all know how much she loves(loved) Jeremy. She gave up her career to raise a family. She quit at the height of her career. I'm sure people close to her told her of the consequences of that. Who knows if it was Jeremy who convinced her to ditch MF and LB - and is now paying a heavy price for that. She even have Jeremy's name in hebrew tattooed on her wrist. My point is: We know how much Alizee loves her family. She's willing to give up everything for them. So, I don't think she'd do something like this without a very good reason.

Having gone through a divorce myself, I know how it feels. I feel very bad right now. It's been years since I've gone though this. But, seeing all of these make me feel like I'm going through it myself all over again. I know how difficult it is for them - especially for her daughter. But, sometimes, no matter what you do, things just don't work out the way you wanted it to be. No matter how much you try to keep your family together, there are just some things that are beyond your control. And at the end, it's better for your child to live in "two happy homes" than living in one where she'd see her parents fight all the time.

I think the best thing that we could do for her at this point is to respect her privacy (by not asking her about this on her fb or tweeter accounts), show our continued support for her and wish her all the luck to help her go through this very difficult phase in her life. I'm just glad to see her happy during LE and to see her move on with her life.

BTW, Alizee continues to trend in Yahoo.fr. She was at #1 at one point.

Last edited by Jake04; 02-17-2012 at 03:12 PM..

Tags
lobster hunters