Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:37 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
He was actually at En Concert. If there's one wish I could have in life, it would have been to one of those concerts at the Olympia. He said at one point you can actually see him in the video.
Totally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Wow, looks like an amazing and successful event. I'm glad to hear that all worked out well for you Scruffydog777! Another memorable part of such an event is being able to meet up and connect with other fans. Especially being able to meet up afterwards at a cafe to share and talk of the days event over a nice meal and drink. Have a safe trip back!
Also, totally. That time when we met with Mark at the Japanese restaurant and he told us some stories of the old days... that was the kind of thing we wish for too--the ability to share the experience.

I must also congratulate Scruffy. I missed the part about who exactly and how they found out about Scruff and made the meeting, but I'm under the impression that it is just because Scruffy made such a big deal of this, prepared the letter, tried to accommodate getting so many people's signatures, etc. that this meeting even came into existence. So, whatever you did or didn't do Scruffy, it seems you were integral in making this happen at all.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Oh wow too cool! Glad you guys got the opportunity to do this. Might have a new picture for the front page of AAm already

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:49 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Really, I'm missing the meaning of 'AAA' day. What does it stand for? Please pm or visitor message the answer, as I am going to bed and expect this thread will be 5 pages longer come morning! Thanks again, scruff! And doc! And ben! And brad! And Alizée! And most importantly, all of AAM!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I think to only way to describe the way I felt for a few seconds reading Scruffy's post is

FUCKIN HEAD 'SPLOSION

Scruff, did you happen to make physical contact with her earthly shell? If so, that means you're a candidate.

I gotta say, I had quite a feeling of relief seeing that she was signing the booklets.

----

I think an interesting challenge just arose for we lucky 50 (move over Oceanic 6, watch out for Alizée America 50!).

If any of the 50 so happened to pre-order the box set, and just so happens to get a signed polaroid.... They will instantly become cooler than Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and Keyboard Cat combined!

(which is still 9.13x10-4135612 times less cooler than Alizée for doing this whole thing in the first place)

------

Hearing your description of your pilgrimage to Her Grace and Beauty, I was quite reminded of

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UfaQJsQXG-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 03-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

whoa seeing this video is jaw dropping for me, thanks scruffy!!!
does anyone know the translation of the video?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-30-2010, 03:38 AM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road
Smile

It's really nice to see all the enthusiasm from you guys.
You know, we were planning to be silent about the entire thing until April 1, then tell you the whole thing was cancelled as an April Fool's joke. But that would have been very mean.
It truly was a very special moment. I confirm the young guy with short hair from the video and pictures is me. I still can't believe my luck of being at the right place at the right time. I am pleased to have met David, Mark, and Fernando. And most of all, I am ecstatic to have met Alizee! I confess I was trembling through the entire 30 minutes.
Somebody (Fernando) please post the private pictures we took with Alizee. I will post my own pictures as soon as possible.
I sincerely thank everyone who made this unforgettable event possible.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:57 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron14 View Post
It's really nice to see all the enthusiasm from you guys.
You know, we were planning to be silent about the entire thing until April 1, then tell you the whole thing was cancelled as an April Fool's joke.
Hmmm, If you had done that, atleast I would have had a nervous breakdown or a cardiac attack or both

Anyways, you were damn lucky my friend. I am too happy and envious of you
Old 03-30-2010, 03:57 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

We sincerely thank YOU, Aron! Great job! Most of us would have just passed out.

Let me also add that we're all dying to hear anything else you have to say about your visit!

But for now, most of America is sound asleep, and I'm about to go there too.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you guys had an awesome time, I also want to say that I'm forever indebted to you. Reading your posts, and the other posts, I got such a good feeling, I can't seem to be able to describe it. All I know is that I'm honored to be part of such a wonderful group of fans such as yourselves. Now all we need is to have that AAm barbecue party Jalen dreamed of, to celebrate and open all our packages After that, well, we'll see how we can top that...

*dreams of a US UEDS concert...*

Again, and again, and a million times more, thank you guys so much, everybody.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I find it ironic that my school's computer network thing blocks any and all pictures of Alizée, but presents Plaz's avatar nice and clear on this 20 inch screen.

---------------------------------------------------

Closed Thread