Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road
Smile My Dream!

This is technically the second dream about Alizée I've had, but the first one was so weird and random, I decided not to share it. This one on the other hand, was unbelievably fun and actually made sense.

So, for some reason I find myself in a big large mansion, in the lobby of it or whatever. There is a party going on, like a noble party, everyones all dressed up, including me, and there are many different people, from many different races here. I'm looking around, and it's quiet, just talking and some slow music to dance to. I find my sister, which is cool. But she's talking to someone by the window. So as I get closer, I notice it's Alizée. But when I step up to try to talk to her and my sister, I notice they can't see me. I'm invisible. So I'm running around, trying to figure out whats going on. Then a song comes up, and a whole bunch of guys rush towards Alizée to ask her to dance. I'm stuck here, wishing I could. After a long time, she eventually dances with like 4 or 5 guys, and I'm just sitting there watching her and everyone. Until finally, I become visible. I don't know how or why, but now everyone can see me. So I walk up to Alizée and ask her to dance. She accepts, and we dance, and we have a lot of fun. Then I woke up.

So yeah, this dream was kinda sad at first, but it became so much better. We danced for a long time too.

Just thought I'd share it, it was really really cool for me.

Happens all the time

Last edited by Cubeface; 07-14-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Old 07-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Awsome dream dude haha it was sorta funny.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I once had a dream that I had to perform ACC in a duet with Celine Dion. It was very random, but I was a dynamo singer in that dream so I didn't mind

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-15-2010, 03:02 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i had a dream the other day that alizee was in HORSE the Band. it was the greatest thing i had ever thought of ever.
HORSE the band.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

My dream is i am walking down the street and as i am walking by a club out walks Alizee .
Focused on her i do not look inside . We start to talk like we have known each other all our lives in this strange but familiar feelings , then as i realise who i am talking to and express some gratitude and excitement ! She says to me " check this out " and her twin comes walking out of the club now there are two of her arm in arm laughing ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Now as i am in this zen state as they both gaze into my eyes then turn serious point into the club saying come on in . At which point i look and it is mostly open door entrance where the only two walls on each side are glass windows so i can see completely inside . To my astonishment it is FULL of Alizee's , like 10-15 of all her in one place .
Old 08-08-2010, 01:58 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
My dream is i am walking down the street and as i am walking by a club out walks Alizee .
Focused on her i do not look inside . We start to talk like we have known each other all our lives in this strange but familiar feelings , then as i realise who i am talking to and express some gratitude and excitement ! She says to me " check this out " and her twin comes walking out of the club now there are two of her arm in arm laughing ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Now as i am in this zen state as they both gaze into my eyes then turn serious point into the club saying come on in . At which point i look and it is mostly open door entrance where the only two walls on each side are glass windows so i can see completely inside . To my astonishment it is FULL of Alizee's , like 10-15 of all her in one place .
THAT many Alizee's in one place?!?!?!?! And your head didn't explode?! Wow!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
THAT many Alizee's in one place?!?!?!?! And your head didn't explode?! Wow!
My head did explode or i got a big head as the saying goes no pun intended and that day was a great day , that week and every moment afterward was better in some ways . I remember wanting to remember this here dream and other related but had forgotten . Greatest dream of ALl time btw ahem . Not to say i wouldn't have remembered eventually . Stumbled upon it reading my old posts . My dreams always do come true , this dream is obviously of the future at the New York Alizée store . I just hope i can save up enough by then to buy two , it's just so hard to choose which outfit she looks best in ^,.^~?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

It's great that people are still dreaming about Alizée! Dreams are wonderful but even more so when Alizée is in them.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur