Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée advice for new fans and users here .

I am wondering for say a new fan who is here what would ya'll recommend of Alizée they see or perhaps even items you think they must own or should buy to experience and support her ? Also to include there this forum topics , which do you enjoy most ?

One thing i can think which would be to find the Hub and download the HQ videos instead of searching youtube forever of the same videos in various qualities . This was one mistake i made saving many youtube videos only to find HQ elsewhere as the hub . Not to say there aren't nice finds of remix and video redux on youtube you may not find elsewhere .

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956

Also i think my highest recommended item to own and experience is the En Concert dvd . Just make sure you purchase the one from France and not Mexico or Tawain version as they are not quality or supporting to Alizée .
Reason being , i've been to 1,000s of live concerts but never have seen an Alizée show in person . While her single videos are of the most awesome sites and sounds , the En Concert DVD to see her live even if only on DVD is incredible and i can think of very few performers who even compare .

Perhaps to list some of your favorite Alizée stuffs and topics here .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-09-2012 at 12:06 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 03:08 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Hmm, maybe I've been little different fan than most of people here since my first item I bought was just single cd.

Well, maybe favourite items are just MCE cd's, the official international. I would buy few of them and keep them, one in collection and others just for playing..

Another one that I like very much is just Psych. deluxe edition. When it arriwed it looked so "epic" pack and there's some moments in that DVD that I always drop some tears when I see them...