Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2012, 04:15 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

It could be a bump in the road as they say and she is putting a little distance and time between them to work things out. The one issue no ones talking about is "where's Annieli". You know she didn't take her to Lyon for Les Enfoires and she didn't have her in Morocco. Can we assume she is at home with her father Jeremy?

Which brings me back to Deepwaters point in his last post,

3) much ado about nothing.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Annily is with Alizée in Corse, I believe. I think they plan on watching a movie this evening.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:24 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Everyone needs to realize that these are all rumors. Nothing has been proven yet, so for all we know there is nothing wrong between Jeremy and Alizée. And you know what happens when you assume...
Old 02-17-2012, 05:02 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward Turtle View Post
After rewatching some of the videos, it appears she is wearing a ring for some songs.
From what I've read, they "fell in love to one another" during the LE. They were there together for several days, most of the times working late. So, we know they spent a lot of times together. That's more than enough time to have something developed. A lot of us fell for her the moment we saw her.

As far as the ring, may be she was still clinging to a slim hope of saving her marriage but then made up her mind and decided to move on after falling for MP. That's why i think in some videos, she can be seen not wearing her ring. And on that beach football in Monaco video -barely a week after LE, you can clearly see that she's not wearing her ring.

Like I said, I'm just glad to see her happy. We don't know how long she was having this problem with Jeremy. However, I was curious as to when she decided to become active again on tweeter. I know she was working on her new album. But, perhaps she knew she would soon have to provide for herself and Annily?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Annily is with Alizée in Corse, I believe. I think they plan on watching a movie this evening.
I find it interesting what she'd tweeted - that she's watching a movie with Annily (only) with all the talks about her splitting from Jeremy, which I'm sure she's well aware of. Is this some sort of a tacit acknowledgement from her?

Last edited by Jake04; 02-17-2012 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

To be honest, it seems as if "wearing your ring" doesn't mean so much in the French culture as it does in other cultures. Cause she obviously has worn it on and off during LE, which I doubt they had several divorces or "rough times" during the 1-week-span of LE.

So I think we can rule out "her wearing her ring" as a deciding factor to either propel or deny this rumor.

There are some days here when I see married people not have their ring on...probably cause they forgot. Just like people forget to pick their kid up from school, they forget to put on their wedding ring in the morning to.

Edit:

I'm betting my money on the fact that the producers of LE asked the girls to take off their wedding rings for some of the performances too, to make the appearance that they are available...

Last edited by User22; 02-17-2012 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-17-2012, 05:43 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
To be honest, it seems as if "wearing your ring" doesn't mean so much in the French culture as it does in other cultures.
I doubt that...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée has been with Jeremy for almost 9 years.. thats atleast one third of her life!

I feel bad talking about this but if these rumours turn out to be true I can't be happy about it! I mean if she's with this guy I just don't think it's gonna last and that's what concerns me.

Her life did seem very stable and that was comforting to know.. well I know this whole thing really is none of my bussiness and I should stay the hell out of it but the bottom line is I care about Alizée as I'm sure we all do.

I'm done.. I dunno what to say! I just wish her a long, happy, fulfilling, healthy, succcessful life!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-17-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I doubt that...
Then what explains her wearing her ring some days during LE and some not?
Old 02-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Some people wear their ring all the time and some take if off frequently. Some simply forget to put it back on occasionally. I think I recall other times in the past when Alizée and Jérémy were definitely together that she was occasionally seen not wearing her ring. In and of itself, it may not be significant in this case.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Alizée would have worn the ring for a while after a split with Jérémy just to avoid the questions.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:34 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
To be honest, it seems as if "wearing your ring" doesn't mean so much in the French culture as it does in other cultures.
Not only in french culture... by us its normal... example my parents never wore rings

Tags
lobster hunters