Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Who is Amanda Bynes?
Oh wait....Google is my friend.....
Nope......never heard of her.....
Cute though :-)
She was a famous children comedian when I was young ... she was on Nickelodeon when I was young; kinda makes me feel old! I am not embarrassed to admit she was one of my first crushes

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
around the 3:06 part of the song, is that Amanda Bynes at this concert? sure looks like her. has anyone noticed this? does anyone know if Amanda was a Alizee fan.

Sorry bro, that's actually this chick named Alizée
Old 10-29-2011, 01:31 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default L'Alize, enconcert dvd

At the 3:30 to 3:35 mark, does anyone else get the impression that she appears to be stepping on the brakes? Just watch her foot work during this part of her dance moves. Its weird how your brain plays with your mind, and how you percieve things.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Neither dude, it's just the way J'en Ai Marre ended up being on the dvd. Watch closely on any version of it out there.
I love ya, Wasabi, but this is (fortunately) not true. I just spent a few minutes critically watching En Concert JEAM (instead of just drooling in mindless bliss like I normally do) and everything is perfectly synced. For reference, I was watching the DTS 5.1 version. It was on a 92 inch projection screen, so I got a good look. No sync issues whatsoever.

I have no doubt that they spliced multiple concerts together for JEAM, but any shots close enough to actually see her lips move are of her actually singing, or she is a robot who sings exactly the same every show. (Which actually could be the case, now that I think about it... her rifle-bolt precision dance moves during her many JEAM TV appearances showed her ability to master a performance when she puts her mind to it.)

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)

Last edited by severianb; 10-31-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 10-31-2011, 11:47 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
I love ya, Wasabi, but this is (fortunately) not true. I just spent a few minutes critically watching En Concert JEAM (instead of just drooling in mindless bliss like I normally do) and everything is perfectly synced. For reference, I was watching the DTS 5.1 version. It was on a 92 inch projection screen, so I got a good look. No sync issues whatsoever.

I have no doubt that they spliced multiple concerts together for JEAM, but any shots close enough to actually see her lips move are of her actually singing, or she is a robot who sings exactly the same every show. (Which actually could be the case, now that I think about it... her rifle-bolt precision dance moves during her many JEAM TV appearances showed her ability to master a performance when she puts her mind to it.)
I think Wasabi was referring to the Mexican edition of En concert (the one on the right). I have synch issue with it as well. But the French one is good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 11-01-2011, 09:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I watch the Alizee enconcert video several times, and have always wondered something during the AMELIE song....

around the 3:06 part of the song, is that Amanda Bynes at this concert? sure looks like her. has anyone noticed this? does anyone know if Amanda was a Alizee fan.

AMELIE - song

MZ
guess this is the girl you were talking about.

It's funny you should mention her. I posted a little video a while back that included this girl and I guess the young man next to her who is or was her boyfriend and this is what the thread said.

This is just a short clip from Alizée's concert . It shows the affect she has on a lot of men. This girl is apparently looking at her boyfriend and he doesn't even know she's there, doesn't even know his girl friend exists. All he wants to see is what's right in front of him. Bet he had to take a cold shower that night.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dGWaBWGBYmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 11-01-2011, 11:10 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It shows the affect she has on a lot of men.

Taking your boyfriend to an Alizee concert = bad idea.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:59 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Taking your boyfriend to an Alizee concert = bad idea.
ROFL!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:17 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post

They did edit clips of different performances together, it's quite obvious. They also edited the audio, you can tell the difference when you watch videos recorded by fans at the concert.

Tags
dvd, en concert, question