Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-25-2018, 03:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Don't know if you guys already know of this, but there's a Russian tribute channel to Alizee. The girl (Violetta) looks very much like her and does covers of Lili songs.
I can see where this young lady might have a lot of appeal in Russia. If she could add a little dancing, it would be of a tremendous benefit to her.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:36 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777
I can see where this young lady might have a lot of appeal in Russia. If she could add a little dancing, it would be of a tremendous benefit to her.
She would, except she doesn't have any support at the moment, she is an independent artist. She would really appreciate any help in connecting her with the right people in the music industry.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I agree that she has a strong resemblance to Alizée.
I think she has talent snd I agree with Scruffy that adding dancing to her repertoire would be a great benefit. In the meantime, I have a Russian friend, and I plan to show her some of Violetta’s Video and ask her opinion. Her perspective might be very interesting.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Don't know if you guys already know of this, but there's a Russian tribute channel to Alizee. The girl (Violetta) looks very much like her and does covers of Lili songs.
French is a beautiful language; the Russian language not so. A direct interpretation of some of Alizee's songs I'll bet would not have sounded good, yet she did a decent job of coming up with a story in Russian that sounded good.

I see some simple improvements she could make. In this video, the lighting is harsh, producing glare in the background and it's too bright on her face.

The settings them selves need improvement. She did a cover for 'A Cause De L'automne'. It should have been done outside and much preferably at that time of year.

Another things is the looks on her face when the song is at a point where there's only music with out words (What's the technical term for that part of a song). It changes a few times in one section and Violetta looks unsure of herself.

I think one of the keys to Alizee's early success was the supreme confidence she showed on stage. Look at the beginning of this performance. The very cute look, the 'soft' lighting. It mesmerizes you and she hasn't even started singing or dancing yet! So those parts of the video where Violetta is not singing, should not be taken lightly. Learn how to use those moments to your advantage. She's a good looking girl....show it off.

Old 11-24-2018, 09:04 AM

Here's a video of hers that was posted her a few weeks ago....

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-24-2018 at 09:13 AM..
Old 11-25-2018, 07:08 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's a video of hers that was posted her a few weeks ago....
She wins my vote for closest lookalike for sure!
Old 11-25-2018, 12:44 PM

Violetta is also writing her own songs and is looking for a producer. She is currently doing all the work herself: writing lyrics, composing music, figuring out an idea for a video, choosing costumes, etc. If you know any producer, please feel free to contact her through her youtube page (info is available in the "about" section).

This is her first video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpSZ-STSBeA

She likes writing poetry and music and is doing it absolutely wonderful. She also writes a bit in English and Spanish, although mostly in Russian. She has a big library of her own music tracks (synth-pop, pop, techno, club, trance, vaporwave), feel free to get in touch with her for details.

That is our chance, guys. She is basically a new Alizée. If we would be able to find a producer for her, the world will hugely benefit from a new talented star.

You can also support her on patreon.

Feel free to contact her through social media.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:30 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
That is our chance, guys. She is basically a new Alizée. If we would be able to find a producer for her, the world will hugely benefit from a new talented star.
Violetta has a sort of "mediterranean" look, but she doesn't look like Alizee.

Why can't we use facial recognition software??? Feed pictures of Alizee into facial recognition software, and have the program scan the internet for look-alikes.

After having the facial recognition software scan the internet for, let's say, 6 months, we take the closest matches and we contact and audition them.

What do you think?
Old 11-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Violetta has a sort of "mediterranean" look, but she doesn't look like Alizee.

Why can't we use facial recognition software??? Feed pictures of Alizee into facial recognition software, and have the program scan the internet for look-alikes.

After having the facial recognition software scan the internet for, let's say, 6 months, we take the closest matches and we contact and audition them.

What do you think?
For what?
Old 11-25-2018, 02:50 PM

@Mr Coucou

It's not about finding a 100% perfect visual match, but about the spirit. Learn more about Violetta, you will see. Although she is also very close to her visually as well.