Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the miclessness but I messed up the dates. There were quite a lot of people attending however so the amount of talk were good enough without me .

There were a lot of opinions and interesting talk but I found the "Stereotypes of Alizée fans" and "Different kinds of attractiveness" discussions very interesting, something that's very stale and difficult to discuss through a forum.

I think we should consider the possibilities making these chats more free, not bound to a certain video but instead to one or several topics and then just spin-off from there. We do however need the topic and the preparation thing to keep the chat on point and prevent the famous off-topic syndrome which seems to be very contagious around here

However, time is something we got plenty of as a contrast to video material. Maybe we should just exhaust all the videos and then, while waiting for new material to pop up, fill out with topics instead.

Anyway, as for the next topic I vote for the FunTV Interview since it's still uncertain which material from Moscow we should use. I also think people have a lot to say about these videos and just as someone said in the chat, we just watched a similar concert to Moscow and it could be a bit repetitious.

FunTV +1

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Tags
chat party, commentary, podcast, stars à domicile