Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-17-2011, 08:28 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.
LOL! Ashton's team needs to do a better job. Didn't he get in hot water just recently for tweeting this? "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste" (That was in defense of Joe Paterno, the disgraced football coach of Penn State who got fired for not telling the police about his defensive coach's sexual abuse of young children - for those who don't know).

But, I agree with you. She needs trusted volunteers (I don't think she's making enough money right now to hire a team) to manage her online presence. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers around the world. Can you imagine, you get a direct pm or e-mail or even a phone call from Alizee? You'd be one of the first to see her pictures and to know what's going on with her life! And you get answers to questions directly from her!
I say: Sign me up!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 08:52 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
LOL! Ashton's team needs to do a better job. Didn't he get in hot water just recently for tweeting this? "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste" (That was in defense of Joe Paterno, the disgraced football coach of Penn State who got fired for not telling the police about his defensive coach's sexual abuse of young children - for those who don't know).

But, I agree with you. She needs trusted volunteers (I don't think she's making enough money right now to hire a team) to manage her online presence. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers around the world. Can you imagine, you get a direct pm or e-mail or even a phone call from Alizee? You'd be one of the first to see her pictures and to know what's going on with her life! And you get answers to questions directly from her!
I say: Sign me up!!!
Jake... Yes, Ashton did get in hot water for that comment, but he admitted that he tweeted that one directly and now he is trying to eliminate himself entirely from the twitters! lol!... I don't think he can make it... some are going to come directly through him because, let's face it, he's an addict! lol!

And yes!!! I would so LOVE to manage an official Alizée online presence of some sort. If I were to have personal email communication with her, let alone phone calls or text msging... I swear I would drop everything I was doing to be on call for her at a moments notice. I don't care if I was the best man at my best friends wedding, I'd keep my phone with me and answer it... lol!... Then I'd tell everyone to please quit interrupting my Alizée communication with their rude untimely wedding! lol!... "will you please turn that wedding music off! I am trying to talk to Alizée here!.... dammit!" lol jk.. Okay i probably wouldn't go THAT far... besides, I don't think she would call me anyway.. but you never know!... and if she did... and I WAS at a wedding, my phone would most likely be turned off but if she left a message I would soooo burn that recording to a CD and save it for life!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:55 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Then I'd tell everyone to please quit interrupting my Alizée communication with their rude untimely wedding! lol!... "will you please turn that wedding music off! I am trying to talk to Alizée here!.... dammit!" lol jk.. Okay i probably wouldn't go THAT far... besides, I don't think she would call me anyway.. but you never know!... and if she did... and I WAS at a wedding, my phone would most likely be turned off but if she left a message I would soooo burn that recording to a CD and save it for life!
Not if they're playing Alizee's music at their wedding! My life would be complete if I get to see her, get her authograph, shake her hand and have my picture taken with her! That picture would be all over my house!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:24 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Woah alizee finally remembered that she have a youtube channel

Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She is so cute and getting better looking as she ages.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

The Video of Mademoiselle Juliette has over 4 million have seen, and ACDLA only 700 thousand , I think we should help it reach a million before the end of this year
Old 10-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
reach a million before the end of this year
Highly unlikely on a statistical point of view... :/

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-23-2013, 04:14 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
The Video of Mademoiselle Juliette has over 4 million have seen, and ACDLA only 700 thousand , I think we should help it reach a million before the end of this year
very funny to hear "only"... I think ACDLA is doing well. And of course MJ has 4milions, when it was uploaded 4 years ago

Old 05-23-2023, 07:17 PM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

A (relatively old) update I write, just for the record.

Alizée has a new official YouTube channel called Moi, Alizee with 566k subscribers. Her new label created it in 2018.

As for the "alizeeofficiel" channel, it has been inactive for a long time. But by June 2020, it still had 45,200 subscribers.

Edit:

Did any of you by any chance keep a record of how many subscribers and views had alizeeofficiel?

Last edited by MelleValetta; 05-23-2023 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-16-2023, 12:26 PM

Alizée 4K is on a distinguished road

Anyone like me may have assumed that the "@MoiAlizeeOfficiel" channel was essentially dead being that it hadn't been updated for 3 years and its all content based on her old music and nothing since... but I just noticed that yesterday they started posting shorts with questions to answer, 2 so far. Yesterday was asking for J'EAM memories and today asking what your favourite concert experience. Sure, the videos are just using old clips but its nice to see that at least someone somewhere in an official capacity hasn't forgotten the fanbase. I hope we get proper real content at some point in the future but in the meantime its a nice way for the official fan account to still talk to the fans and see there is still an active interest