Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-12-2013, 12:21 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I was watching last years Enfoires DVD this evening and noticed Shy'm wearing this dress, which I think is the same one that Alizée wore this year during the show.
Shy'm knows Alizee has a great sense of fashion!

Old 05-12-2013, 04:59 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post

We'll never know what it was about, but Lorie look pretty happy of her joke...
Old 05-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I could listen to her giggling all day...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 05-12-2013, 10:14 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I watched the DVD and notice that they kept that right arm covered up a lot in the skits. The dance competition it was completely covered by the accessory cover on the dress. When she was in the one skit and was up on the ladder painting the wall the right arm was against the wall. Only in secratary skit and when she was dressed as a cheer leader was the arm un covered and she was only a back ground performer. On the swing was the only time she was spot lighted and the arm uncovered. Again that was a straight on shot where most of the tattoos wouldn't show up very well.

If in 2014 she is also kicked to the back of the bus as in this years then I going with Les Enfoires not being real happy with her tattooed arm on their show.

BTW she was absolutely adorable in that dance competition skit where she stood there with that hand mirror and acted like she was in love with herself.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
where she stood there with that hand mirror and acted like she was in love with herself.
That would make sense.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 05-12-2013, 04:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I watched the DVD and notice that they kept that right arm covered up a lot in the skits. The dance competition it was completely covered by the accessory cover on the dress. When she was in the one skit and was up on the ladder painting the wall the right arm was against the wall. Only in secratary skit and when she was dressed as a cheer leader was the arm un covered and she was only a back ground performer. On the swing was the only time she was spot lighted and the arm uncovered. Again that was a straight on shot where most of the tattoos wouldn't show up very well.

If in 2014 she is also kicked to the back of the bus as in this years then I going with Les Enfoires not being real happy with her tattooed arm on their show.

BTW she was absolutely adorable in that dance competition skit where she stood there with that hand mirror and acted like she was in love with herself.
I said a couple of months before the show that it would be interesting to see how they cast her seeings how she has so many more tattoos than last year. They seem to put a lot of effort into the appearence of these skits; such as last year when they brought in all the aircraft seats and airline personel uniforms and there was the wedding skit where they brought in the benches and the wedding outfits and the judges robes. So many different scenes and so many different costumes. They want these shows to appeal to the public. They want to sell as many dvds as possible to raise as much money for charity as they can, so they put a lot of effort into appearences.

Now in that dancing with Bernard skit, I thought if it wasn't for something, this would have been the perfect role for Alizee even though the dancing was done in gest. Still they seemed to pick out their best looking singers, ShyM, Lorrie and Jennifer and there usually was a fourth I believe. Well I think Alizee should have been in there. One night they had her dancing in the background wearing a jacket and she looked incredible. Then another night they had her with the mirror. Now at first glance, you think this would be a perfect role for her. Somebody obsessed with her own beauty. Now she's not, but if anyone had a right to be it would be her. But they had her in that dress that wasn't a very good looking dress and they had that thing over her arm. Now that struck me as the type of thing an older woman would wear over her arm to cover up liver spots, but I don't have much of a sense for fashion so I can't say that with any certainty. Maybe Euphoria has some knowledge about this type of accessory. So even though I think that this might have been the strongest case to show they may have tried to cover them up, I still have a little bid of doubt, so like I said, up to this point, I hadn't said anything.

As ALS said, the dvd seemed to try to cover up the tats in this show in certain situations. But that too, I can't say for sure. I was at two of last years shows and there was a lot of Alizee. Then the dvd came out and there wasn't that much Alizee. Now the same thing happened this year after the addition of a bunch of tattoos. So I can't really say with any certainty if there was an attempt to cover up the tattoos or if it just seemed that way. They have to focus on all the participants in show and unfortunately not just Alizee and what might look like an attempt to cover those tats, might just be co-incidence.

The only thing I'm going to say that if they were trying to cover them up, I hope something was said to her, so if such was the case, she will know it's affecting her career as I've often said I thought it would.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-12-2013 at 07:14 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Backinblack is on a distinguished road

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I've been so out of the loop of the fan community these past few years, I wasn't even aware that Alizée was in Les Enfoirés 2013. I happened to catch this show tonight on the French TV channel TMC, and it was quite a surprise to see Alizée coming out of the blue, in a cheerleader outfit, no less. That was quite a lot of cute. Glad that some of you guys got to see it in person.