Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Question Alizée's Alizée Collection

Ok so I finally remembered that I meant to post this thread a long time ago, and I am finally getting to it since I remembered again yesterday.

Has anyone wondered if Alizée keeps a collection of all her interviews, pictures, music videos, etc.? Cause don't you think she would want to have everything from her early years to watch again. Because one would think that after she was done an interview, that the interview team would give her a copy of the video for keeps.

Just putting this out there for some open discussion. It's a very interesting thing to think about for me...
Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ok so I finally remembered that I meant to post this thread a long time ago, and I am finally getting to it since I remembered again yesterday.

Has anyone wondered if Alizée keeps a collection of all her interviews, pictures, music videos, etc.? Cause don't you think she would want to have everything from her early years to watch again. Because one would think that after she was done an interview, that the interview team would give her a copy of the video for keeps.

Just putting this out there for some open discussion. It's a very interesting thing to think about for me...
Jajaja. As soon as I saw this thread I was completely sure that you were the one to make this thread

Old 10-11-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Jajaja. As soon as I saw this thread I was completely sure that you were the one to make this thread
When you think about Alizee 24/7 for 11 months straight, it is bound to happenthat you think some weird things haha. But seriously, what is your opinion?
Old 10-11-2010, 04:30 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Hahaha! Oh, man. Good stuff Fèvier.

But really, it's hard to say. I highly doubt she has some kind of shrine or something with all of her stuff. But, in my opinion, there is a chance that she has some of her old things. Possibly a few things for show even. Like maybe awards or something. I just don't see her being all that into it like that with the way she tries to seperate her personal life and work life. It can all only be speculation though since we don't really know her.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:36 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

As far as her own merchandise is concerned, I'm sure she has it all. If I were her, and I had the spare time... I would love to go back and watch interviews of my early years. That's just me. We're all different. Maybe she doesn't care for it.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

She probably has a pretty good collection, but some fans have better ones. She said on the 2003 Stars à Domicile episode that Jessica had some things that Alizée herself did not.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-11-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
But really, it's hard to say. I highly doubt she has some kind of shrine or something with all of her stuff. But, in my opinion, there is a chance that she has some of her old things. Possibly a few things for show even. Like maybe awards or something.
Yes, I know she doesn't have a shrine like most of us do(with all the incense, candles,etc.) But yes, she has said before that she keeps all of her old stuff in her room at her parent's house(awards,things given to her by fans,and probably albums and memoribilia).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
She probably has a pretty good collection, but some fans have better ones. She said on the 2003 Stars à Domicile episode that Jessica had some things that Alizée herself did not.
Ahhh, that is very cool to know, and yah I think she was creeped out a bit when the little girl from SAD 2001 kept a journal about her and knew the name of her first boyfriend hahaha.

-And I guess that if she does have a collection, it must be quite small since she has talked about(like Lefty said) how a lot of her fans show her things that she never knew existed, since the merchandising of her skyrocketed and she couldn't keep track of a lot of the stuff.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ahhh, that is very cool to know, and yah I think she was creeped out a bit when the little girl from SAD 2001 kept a journal about her and knew the name of her first boyfriend hahaha.
Julias mother gave it as an example of how much Julia knew about Alizée. I'm sure Julia didn't knew that and i'm sure Julias mother didn't know exactly what Julia knew about Alizée.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I think she's too modest
Old 10-11-2010, 06:05 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I would think she'd at least keep her records, first edition stuff that means things to her. I don't think she'd keep the interviews though. She's probably like everyone else: She thinks the interviews didn't go as planned or didn't like the way she answered a question so she isn't going to re-watch them. And she's matured, no denying, so she wouldn't want to act the way she did when she was younger. Ya Know?