Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
yeah it's me but chill, everyone knows that i'm not the real one , and i promised to stop using her identity
Yeah, I know you mean no harm buddy by using Alizee's name, likeness and country of origin (of course that's just a coincidence) but Alizee's people may not look at it that way. Is there any way you could change it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Btw i just upped the full hd version of the 2004 concert
This is a copyrighted work and is still available at retail. One complaint from the guys in suits at Universal and your thread will be GONE.

I know how much hard work you put into this: posting all those tv clips and generating subs where there were none. It would be nice to have other people enjoy it as long as possible. I'm just afraid that one or both of those two things might wind up getting you shut down very quicky.

Last edited by digimaze; 02-04-2013 at 07:31 AM..
Old 03-15-2014, 08:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

How did I miss Alizée dancing Gangnam style ?

Old 03-15-2014, 11:30 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
How did I miss Alizée dancing Gangnam style ?

Catch her whole appearance:

Old 07-05-2015, 05:59 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Two pictures of Alizee used to demonstrate sexiness in this anti-feminist video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPZtjJY6QfQ
Old 07-05-2015, 12:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It looks like they appeared at the 4:44 mark and 9:30 mark. They were pictures from the early days and those two pictures, especially the first one, made me lose all thought about what ever this video was about.

Thanks for posting OndrejSc.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:13 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It looks like they appeared at the 4:44 mark and 9:30 mark. They were pictures from the early days and those two pictures, especially the first one, made me lose all thought about what ever this video was about.

Thanks for posting OndrejSc.

I had a similar experience. I was watching the video indifferently, thinking of turning it off, as it displayed a collection of scantily dressed women; and then Alizee came on and whoa! I lit up.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

While I am as excited as anyone else to see Alizée pop up somewhere outside of our secluded bubble, I am going to address the content of the video as well because I find it relevant to our fandom.

It's funny because I was just pondering this issue myself the other day. Lately there has been a war waged against beauty in our society. We are told that admiring beauty in women is tantamount to misogynistic objectification, while the same individuals who push this agenda celebrate the freedom of their own sexuality and condemn anyone else who tries to suppress it. Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy present here, there is a larger problem at work. The "everyone is a winner" mindset that I unfortunately grew up surrounded by has now given way to the "everyone is beautiful (except beautiful people because that's sexist)" worldview. While I strongly agree that nobody should be made to feel bad about their physical appearance, and that everyone should learn to be comfortable with the bodies they were born in, it is a matter of extreme foolishness to suggest that everything is equal in regards to beauty and to believe that there is something wrong with admiring the beauty of those who have been blessed with it.

Beauty is amongst the most fundamental of perceptual experiences through which humans gain satisfaction and emotional well-being. Beauty can be found in a landscape, in a phenomenon of weather, in a painting or a sculpture, a song, a dance, in any work of art or even a machine. Of course, beauty can also be found in a man or a woman, whether it be through physical appearance or the substance of their soul. Anyone who denies the importance of beauty in our lives is in turn denying their own biology. There is nothing wrong with admiring beauty, and I might say instead that there is everything right with it. But there are those who seek to demonize appreciating beauty, and automatically disregard it as a vulgar indulgence that one should feel ashamed about (except of course when it concerns themselves). I cannot stress enough how much I disagree with these people.

Like many here, I believe that Alizée is physically an incredibly beautiful woman. That belief does nothing to diminish the legitimacy of my support as a fan towards her, no more than admiring the beauty of her music, her dancing, or her personality would. The truth is that she is a beautiful person in so many ways, which is what makes her stand out so clearly to me amongst others.

Alright, that's enough philosophical rambling for one day. Here's a beautiful picture of Alizée that you're not allowed to feel guilty about enjoying.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:56 PM

Here's a video I took I posted today from Les Enfoires 2013 I think it was. Alizée was dancing with Christophe Willem. I cropped it for this video. Probably should've left it at the higher res.
Old 07-31-2016, 12:14 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's a video I took I posted today from Les Enfoires 2013 I think it was. Alizée was dancing with Christophe Willem. I cropped it for this video. Probably should've left it at the higher res.

She almost fell to the floor with those high heels.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
She almost fell to the floor with those high heels.
Her dancing ability has always amazed me. I've often wondered if some of it is natural ability she was born with or is it just due to all the years of training that she devoted herself to?

As much as I miss her singing and dancing to her own music, I still get so much enjoyment out of her just dancing. La Gitaine was awesome, then the part where danced solo in "Video Games" was something I could watch all day.

It must be incredibly difficult to dance with such a long heel the term for I guess is stilletto.

As a mechanic, I'm amazed at how strong those heels are. Are they made of carbon fiber. I wonder if heel fatigue as opposed to metal fatigue sets in after so many dances. As an aircraft is limited to so many "cycles" are heels limited to so many dances?

Video games solo starting at 1:11

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-31-2016 at 03:30 PM..

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube