Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Unfortunately I think the main man in her life is dancerman and rather than being the type of guy who should talk some sense into this girl, I feel he is more likely to be the type to say to her "You go girl.". I think we need to hope she meets a man soon who has a head on his shoulders.
I never heard much from Jeremy over the years but maybe he was keeping her from doing things like this? I was never lead to believe he didn't have a head on his shoulders so maybe he was a big part of her not screwing up her body like she is now. I think she feels like a prison escapee and is going wild with her freedom.

She could be doing worse things but there seems to be no sign of this pattern slowing down. Tattoo parlors aren't the best place to meet people that will improve your life constructivly...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:52 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."
GREAT IDEA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Tattoo? Did someone say Tattoo?

Noooooo.

(I was wondering who would play the Tattoo card.)
Old 05-09-2012, 11:58 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post

Tattoo parlors aren't the best place to meet people that will improve your life constructivly...
What's wrong with tattoo parlors?

It seems like a lot of you have a very old fashioned view on tattoos. The idea that tattoo parlors are dark, grimy, hell holes full of thugs and low lives...just is not true. Now sure, there are some places like that. But Most of them are very nice. Most of the parlors downtown where I live, are BEAUTIFUL on the inside. Well light, great interior, CLEAN and the artists are really nice, and cool to talk to.

As for the people who go there....times have changed. As I said...it's not bikers and gang members, plenty of everyday people, hard working, good people, go to these places. The kinds of people you would meet at a tattoo shop are the same people you could meet anywhere else.

But honestly, it really doesn't matter if we like or dislike the tattoos...if she wants more, she will get more.

And like Helixsix and others have said, there are A LOT of worse things she could be doing. So if at the end of the day, the WORST news we get about Alizée is that she's getting a new tattoo.....we should be thankful.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:11 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u70EYe4vy8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-10-2012, 01:48 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
But honestly, it really doesn't matter if we like or dislike the tattoos...if she wants more, she will get more.
Well I've seen too many girls think they were doing harmless things only to regret them later on. And so far Alizée has done two of the most permanent things possible; having a kid at young age and getting tattoo's. I don't endorse drugs but at least they can be temporary.

I've had the view about her music that you have about her tattoo's since it's her choice. After being bossed around by Mylene for years I'm glad she wanted to make her own music even if it was bad since she could learn from it or go in a different direction. Other people found it hard to sit by and watch the mostly mediocre music and so they spoke up, mostly out of concern for her career. But it's different for me now because all these tattoo's can have an effect on her upcoming album and her life. Maybe the tattoo's won't distract from the image being portrayed in the music but I doubt it and I doubt the suits up in management are happy with what she is doing.

Let's fast forward 12-18 months from now. The album meant to revive her career is sunk because of her evolving identity crisis, her "marriage" was a bust, nobody wants to hire her, and the only good thing to come out of it all was her daughter which can be argued was a result of young love foolishness in the first place. It's possible.

Last edited by HelixSix; 05-10-2012 at 01:50 AM..
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I have a feeling she is not really grasping that the tattoos will never go away. I think we can all agree on one thing, she's in a stage of her personal life right now where a lot of things are changing, and she's changing with them. She will keep changing. The things that are relevant to her today won't necessarily be relevant five years from now, or ten years, or twenty years from now. Those tattoos will still be there. It seems like these tattoos are all being added on a whim during what seems to be a turbulent frame in her life. Are those really the best circumstances under which to get a big, noticeable tattoo?

We can infer from past events that she rushes into certain decisions without thinking them through. I have a feeling these tattoos are an example.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Well I've seen too many girls think they were doing harmless things only to regret them later on. And so far Alizée has done two of the most permanent things possible; having a kid at young age and getting tattoo's. I don't endorse drugs but at least they can be temporary.

I've had the view about her music that you have about her tattoo's since it's her choice. After being bossed around by Mylene for years I'm glad she wanted to make her own music even if it was bad since she could learn from it or go in a different direction. Other people found it hard to sit by and watch the mostly mediocre music and so they spoke up, mostly out of concern for her career. But it's different for me now because all these tattoo's can have an effect on her upcoming album and her life. Maybe the tattoo's won't distract from the image being portrayed in the music but I doubt it and I doubt the suits up in management are happy with what she is doing.

Let's fast forward 12-18 months from now. The album meant to revive her career is sunk because of her evolving identity crisis, her "marriage" was a bust, nobody wants to hire her, and the only good thing to come out of it all was her daughter which can be argued was a result of young love foolishness in the first place. It's possible.
Few things:

1. Tattoos are a personal choice. To quote the Diff'rent Strokes theme (), "The world don't move to the beatin' of just one drum. What be right for you, may not be right for some". Just because you think they are a bad choice doesn't make it so for everyone else. Besides there are plenty of tattooed artists out there.

2. While taking drugs might be temporary, the effects can be permanent.

3. Where is everyone getting this "identity crisis" from? She's hanging out with friends, having a good time, doing what she wants. She got a couple of tattoos. SO WHAT? Unless I'm mistaken, that doesn't seem to be the M.O. of someone who is going through a crisis. To me she's living life.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 05-10-2012 at 04:47 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 05-10-2012, 02:27 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

A couple? In a few months, she'll probably have 10. That's a lot of tattoos, in my opinion. Call me old fashioned, but I just find tattoos so trashy. There are other ways to express yourself, and tattoos are becoming the "trendy" way to do it. I think Alizee is influenced very easy and like Azhiri said, makes decisions on a whim. Not so good for something so permanent. Man, it just disappoints me. Now she's gonna be like every other overly tattooed freak that thinks they're so cool and edgy. Whatever, not my body.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
..........................Didn't she say not long ago that there is going to be some type of tatoo event, I think in Paris early next year, maybe at Rin tin tin or whatever his name is? If it didn't already happen and it is going to take place next year, I think she is going to try and ramp up for it. There will be more tatoos. Not tatoo...........................tatoos.
I can quote myself, can't I?
I found the post where it was mentioned about the tatoo event and it is taking place next year, so I'm sure Alizee will want to make a big splash there so I feel there will be at least a couple more tatoos in her future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
New Facebook entry:

Followers, je vous donne RDV l'année prochaine au Mondial du tatouage! Je serai présente aux côtés de mon ami Tin-Tin ! Alors on like et on partage ! Merci Merci!

Translation:
Followers, I give you RDV next year to The Worldwide of tattoos (Le Mondial du Tatouage)! I shall be present beside my friend Tin-Tin! Then they like and share! Thank you Thank you!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-10-2012 at 08:46 AM..
Old 05-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Meh; if she wants to be an idiot that's her problem! Not really anything we could or should say; it is her idiotic choice to make!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!