Tat or not, she's still hot.
I agree with the Ogre!

Old 07-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
All I know is Alizée is single
How come eeeeverybody is saying that? Everybody is saying that her marriage is over, but I've never seen anything other than AAm posts saying that? Did I really miss all that or are these just assumptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I would just like to add for my part that I am not worried or concerned about Alizée because of this trend in getting tattoos. I also believe there is no deep, dark reason for it, nor do I think she is going through some drastic change. I think she is still the same Alizée and she just loves tattoos and is following the trend. ..... I just keep my dislike for her tattoos separate from how I feel about her music.
Me too. If something serious was going on then I don't think she'd be putting up all those instagram photos of her hanging out with friends, rehearsing at the studio, and I also think that the new album would be somewhat affected by it. But all we see are these new tats so... Maybe there's nothing wrong at all?
Old 07-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road
Default Tattood girls are hot!

Alizée has always been a natural beauty and I've always loved her beautiful skin as soft as it is. Well at the end of the day her tattoos are still just a drop in the ocean to me though when I think of how wonderful she is.

She will always be Alizée and she will always have the most beautiful eyes and smile I've ever seen but her spirit and her charm will always be more beautiful to me.. I can't desribe it but I know it's something wonderful!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 07-15-2012 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: nevermind
Old 07-15-2012, 09:16 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I'm not saying you have to like her tattoos, but does it change the way you feel about her music and dancing? It shouldn't. Unless you liked her for her body. But she's a musician, dancer, and entertainer first. She happens to have the body of a model, but she doesn't do runway. So why worry?... If she were a male basketball player we wouldn't be on her like "Oh Em Gee, another tattoo!" so why are we like that when talking about a female musician?
So if I like the looks and sound and the handling of a Ferrari and they decided to paint grafiti all over the bodies of Ferrari's I shouldn't bitch because they still sound and handle well? That it shouldn't effect my feelings for Ferarri's. All of the aspects of Alizee as well as Ferrari's are all parts of the appeal. Another analogy is that if you break off one leg of a three legged stool, it will no longer stand on it's own. In Alizee's case, I fear that the tats are a symptom of deeper seeded issues that may have been there all the time or has transpired over time. In either case, it effects how I view her. It is what it is.The whole package either real or imagined doesn't really matter. It's all part of the image and all parts are equally important in the package. That was her magical appeal. It has permanently been negatively effected for me regardless of the fact that she still has two legs left so to speak. One is permanently missing for me.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
...With Alizée you would think with her living at home her mom and dad could give her some guidance. I wish they would sit her down and show her what she is doing to her body isn't something normal woman her age do.

I'm wondering if Dog Boy (Rin Tin Tin) and his tattoo parlor is the one putting it in Alizée's head, that she is going to be his star attraction at the Tattoo convention he's hosting. Alizée is so hungry to be on top again, that might be the reason for these spontaneous tattoos she is plastering all over her body.
I really do believe that she is being played, at least by him (and maybe others).

If this were happening to a friend of mine I would speak out and try to get them to see things more clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
...If gurl needs tattoos to truly be happy, she got bigger problems going on....
True. Of course we don't actually know the motivation. However, if it is as I suspect, I hope her parents can help her to get a better perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Tat or not, she's still hot.
She used to be hotter.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:05 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She used to be hotter.
Agr-freckin-ee
Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I thought of something not long ago. I don't know when exactly the split with Jeremy happened or how bad it was, but after you come out of a breakup/divorce or any situation that tears at you, one way to help yourself cope with the loss is to do something like change your hair or buy a whole bunch of new clothes. I can see the tattoos as a liberating thing for Alizee. Granted, I would have stopped at one or two, but I guess she decided that she really, really likes them.

I don't know if boys go through a similar process but it can be therapeutic.

Also she is 27 years old and she does not need anyone to sit down with her and tell her that she's not behaving appropriately. You can be as mad about the tattoos as you want but sentiments like "someone needs to intervene and tell her that this isn't acceptable" are silly. She dresses herself and pays her own bills and makes her own money, and is also generous enough to share herself with her audience through her pictures on Twitter and her music. It's nobody's place to tell this grown woman what she should and should not be doing with her personal life or her own skin. That's crazy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-16-2012 at 01:42 AM..
Old 07-16-2012, 02:23 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Interventions happen with adults all the time. Anyone can drift off course at any time in their lives. The goal of an intervention is to help them to really see it.

By the way, I know of an intervention coming up in the next few months for someone (she is 66). You would be absolutely amazed at what some adults simply don't see (and the blocks are different for each person). There is something about having 20 people send you the same message at the same time (in person) that shocks you into being willing to look at something that you were either avoiding or simply couldn't see.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
So if I like the looks and sound and the handling of a Ferrari and they decided to paint grafiti all over the bodies of Ferrari's I shouldn't bitch because they still sound and handle well? That it shouldn't effect my feelings for Ferarri's. All of the aspects of Alizee as well as Ferrari's are all parts of the appeal. Another analogy is that if you break off one leg of a three legged stool, it will no longer stand on it's own. In Alizee's case, I fear that the tats are a symptom of deeper seeded issues that may have been there all the time or has transpired over time. In either case, it effects how I view her. It is what it is.The whole package either real or imagined doesn't really matter. It's all part of the image and all parts are equally important in the package. That was her magical appeal. It has permanently been negatively effected for me regardless of the fact that she still has two legs left so to speak. One is permanently missing for me.
How the heck can you compare a person, let alone Alizée, to a car and a stool like that? That analogy doesn't even work. She didn't lose a leg and she wasn't "grafittied." She did get some decals though !

And why are you concerned about unknown underlying problems? Unless you're her doctor, that is creepy.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Interventions happen with adults all the time. Anyone can drift off course at any time in their lives. The goal of an intervention is to help them to really see it.

By the way, I know of an intervention coming up in the next few months for someone (she is 66). You would be absolutely amazed at what some adults simply don't see (and the blocks are different for each person). There is something about having 20 people send you the same message at the same time (in person) that shocks you into being willing to look at something that you were either avoiding or simply couldn't see.
I agree... there is no such thing as being too wise no matter what age you are... people can always be susceptible to new learning experiences and opportunities for psychological therapy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2