Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-03-2012, 09:37 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Alizeefan, I agree with you on the marriage angle. I see Alizée as a free spirit type of woman that you're not going to control or manipulate for long.

Any guy that would marry Alizée had better understand this or the marriage is going to be a difficult road to travel as they say. He had better see her as his best friend and partner, not a submissive wife or piece of property.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I can't comment on what Alizeefan said because I can barely understand it.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I can't comment on what Alizeefan said because I can barely understand it.

Me too...i'm struggling with it?
Glad i'm not the only one.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:37 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

BTW Alizeefan you may want to use Firefox, it has a spell checker already built in.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

what if Alizee was a star wars fan?

Old 08-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
what if Alizee was a star wars fan?

...or a Resident Evil fan
Old 08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
BTW Alizeefan you may want to use Firefox, it has a spell checker already built in.
Appreciate your concern and i know just trying to be helpful so don't take my elongated reply as any kinda put down to you personally - just like to cover all my bases .

I doubt there are many words if any mis-spelled or that is the problem with 'em , if so point a few out . More the problem i see is either they can't comprehend English very well or more than likely they're so used to reading half a sentence they can't handle reading full paragraphs . In which case re-reading it would help but people online have no patience to read , which is funny . After all you seemed to understand it and not just give up after a few sentences , as i see by your reply you made it all the way to the end . I do use Firefox and i would never use a spell checker as i feel i don't need one and my spelling is excellent . The only things that could be considered mis-spelled are abbreviations everyone on the net uses . Highly doubtful those 3-4 words which are abbreviated or slang would cause my rant to be incomprehensible .

As for run on sentences and sentence structure , this isn't English class nor am i her to teach people how to read . I prefer to be cryptic to those who lack understanding it lessens the amount of replying i'd feel i have to do when they misconstrue things . Which is the norm here to read into things then go wild with imagination like happens with 'em in Ali subjects all the time . Happens to me too even though i go out of my way to be elaborate .
Old 08-03-2012, 03:25 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Nothing personal intended AF.
I just couldn't quite follow your train of thought or catch your point on that particular post.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Alizee is basically a kid and probably always will be. Some people are just too headstrong for their own good. She shops all the time, goes out to eat every night, and have you seen what she eats? I mean nothing against her but even her food tastes are quite childish. I have to say we're alike in that way because I also love candy. I dunno, I'm probably going to get some hate for what I say next but...I think she is a spoiled brat. I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard but, most celebrities don't have fame and wealth handed to them on a silver platter. This time especially, she has it made in the shade. She gets paid by Sony to record some songs and runs off to the beach while they do all the hard stuff.

My opinion on the tattoos: I don't think she has deep psychological issues, I think she is just having fun. From what I've been told, Jeremy had quite a tight rein on her and now she can do whatever she wants. They obviously represent something to her, but I think it's just making her look really trashy at this point. Based on just how the tattoos look, there is no rhyme or reason to them. It's not an actual sleeve, but her arm is almost completely covered in tattoos now.

I'm just wondering when she'll take the plunge and go with a chest or leg tat, a la Rihanna.
I dont see why you would get any hate; you are dead on! Where is the like button?
She is acting completely like a child (yes even a spoiled brat) and that would all be fine and dandy if she wasn't a mother!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-03-2012, 05:13 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Appreciate your concern and i know just trying to be helpful so don't take my elongated reply as any kinda put down to you personally - just like to cover all my bases .

I doubt there are many words if any mis-spelled or that is the problem with 'em , if so point a few out . More the problem i see is either they can't comprehend English very well or more than likely they're so used to reading half a sentence they can't handle reading full paragraphs . In which case re-reading it would help but people online have no patience to read , which is funny . After all you seemed to understand it and not just give up after a few sentences , as i see by your reply you made it all the way to the end . I do use Firefox and i would never use a spell checker as i feel i don't need one and my spelling is excellent . The only things that could be considered mis-spelled are abbreviations everyone on the net uses . Highly doubtful those 3-4 words which are abbreviated or slang would cause my rant to be incomprehensible .

As for run on sentences and sentence structure , this isn't English class nor am i her to teach people how to read . I prefer to be cryptic to those who lack understanding it lessens the amount of replying i'd feel i have to do when they misconstrue things . Which is the norm here to read into things then go wild with imagination like happens with 'em in Ali subjects all the time . Happens to me too even though i go out of my way to be elaborate .
Is this real life? No offense, but your grammar is quite atrocious.

Anyway, I got a little bit out of your first diatribe, and I will say this. Those Youtube girls are getting most of those haul products for free. Just because someone might be more spoiled than Alizee, doesn't mean that Alizee isn't spoiled. She has a Rolex and a Birkin bag. NOBODY that can't pay their bills buys things like that. I mean it is awesome that she can afford that kind of lifestyle, but I think it's made her a little lazy.

Also, she has a very young, impressionable daughter. I just don't understand what kind of point she is trying to prove with all the tats. Especially this newest gun toting, tatted Snow White.