Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-23-2012, 05:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoirés 2013

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to discuss this in, but I'd like to discuss the Les Enfoires show some more. From the show itself, to the singers, athletes, actors who participate in it, bloopers and of course Alizee's participation in it. So I'll mention it here and see what people think.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:23 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I let you know how it goes when my copy comes tomorrow.

I was going to wait but with Alizée holding off her album until October 1st it was just too long to suffer. When it comes to Alizée, I'm defiantly ADHD.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:45 AM

One of the first questions I wanted to ask is who is this beautiful young woman (No, not the one with the beard)? I assume she's probably an actress, or maybe she's an athlete?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit:

Here's something else I noticed during the show. It's probably nothing, but having seen so many looks of Alizee, you get an idea sometimes when something seems amiss such as when she was down and Mexico and the stage hand was fitting a microphone to her and she got this very uncomfortable looking expression on her face.

Well I noticed during the show, during the performance where they were wearing the tutus, the singer on the left, tripped over a piece of stage equipment. Alizee noticed. Now the 2 singers to her left noticed and had concerned looks on their faces, but Alizee got a laugh out of it.

Then during the performance where Alizee was singing rolling in the deep, when she got up to walk towards the front of the set, Alizee and this other singer looked at each other for a length of time that seemed longer than necessary and I thought the look on Alizee's face was more of a glare. I thought it might be because it had to do with some type of timing thing between the 2, but after watching it a few times, I don't think that was the case.

It's also possible that the way this video is put together that the clip from the tutus was from show 6 and the clip as flight attendants was from an earlier show, but either way, the look on Alizee's face, didn't look quite right to me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-25-2012 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-27-2012, 04:48 PM

Who is the woman on the left in this picture? She was on the stage edge closest to the audience in the Tutu skit as well as sitting next to Alizée in the Divorce court skit. She seems to be the crowds favorite when she comes out on stage.

Never mind I found out her name is Shy'M

Last edited by ALS; 07-27-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Old 07-28-2012, 04:36 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Shy'm and Alizee are good friends. Alizee used to mentioned her a lot on her tweets during and shortly after the Les Enfoires concerts.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Who is the woman on the left in this picture? .......................... She seems to be the crowds favorite when she comes out on stage.

Never mind I found out her name is Shy'M
Yeah she definitely seemed to be a crowd favorite.

Another thing I noticed is Lorrie is another performer who works hard to make this show work, like Alizee.

Here she can be seen discreetly nudging the singer next to her, letting him know it's his time to get up and sing and it looked like at the moment, he was eyeballing Alizee. No wonder Lorrie had to remind him and look how awesome Alizee looks in this picture. I guess we cant really blame him, but Lorrie doesn't look amused.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-28-2012 at 10:39 AM..
Old 07-28-2012, 12:48 PM

In the airplane skit I thought Alizée was really pushing it with the Pilot then comes Norwenn and her moves on the Co-pilot. He was really getting into it and even got a few well placed feels in. I hope Norwenn's boyfriend didn't pick up the DVD or she has some explaining to do.

In the Divorce court skit I thought is was hysterical when Alizée and Matt P were making hand jesters of slitting the others throat.

Edit: In the bonus section, I loved her with no makeup on singing in the studio rehearsing for the show.

Last edited by ALS; 07-28-2012 at 08:00 PM..
Old 07-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Shy'm and Alizee are good friends. Alizee used to mentioned her a lot on her tweets during and shortly after the Les Enfoires concerts.
I like Shy'm ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rdwC26FHxkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2zdqymnZoHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 07-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I noticed during the show, during the performance where they were wearing the tutus, the singer on the left, tripped over a piece of stage equipment. Alizee noticed. Now the 2 singers to her left noticed and had concerned looks on their faces, but Alizee got a laugh out of it.
I'm wondering that maybe there had been an earlier incident with said (I think it's a) speaker that had been funny to them, or maybe they had joked about it earlier. I don't think the two women on the right were looking in that direction when she tripped/jumped. But I noticed a few seconds later when Shy'm was hiding behind it that one of the male performers looks like he's getting a laugh himself.

enftutu

I also got a big kick out of the scene later in the show when they had Alizée rigged up to the cuckoo clock. It would have been nice to see more of her then but it was still a fun thing.

woohool

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 12-23-2015 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: replacing broken imageshack links
Old 07-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm wondering that maybe there had been an earlier incident with said (I think it's a) speaker that had been funny to them, or maybe they had joked about it earlier. I don't think the two women on the right were looking in that direction when she tripped/jumped. But I noticed a few seconds later when Shy'm was hiding behind it that one of the male performers looks like he's getting a laugh himself.

Attachment 1235

I also got a big kick out of the scene later in the show when they had Alizée rigged up to the cuckoo clock. It would have been nice to see more of her then but it was still a fun thing.

Attachment 1236

Yeah... I think Shy'm over dramatized that act... but it's all good ... still though.. she over did it a bit.

And I got a kick out of the Alizée cuckoo clock too!... first thing that came to my mind was "OMG! I LOVE YOU! ... I WANT ONE!" ... lol! ...