Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-04-2012, 06:15 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Courtesy of RMJ...
(LE 2009)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oX9yJJB1XwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quinetiam is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited by Quinetiam; 12-20-2012 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-20-2012, 09:59 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

^ Thanks for sharing! I've never seen those before! I wish Nolwenn was on the third video as well. Oh well, I've probably would not have noticed her anyway since I was so focused on Alizee!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned

Who's the chick with glasses?

Edit:

I'm liking Nolwenn more and more. Even Lorie has her qualities. And Claire too.

Edit:

I can't believe Lori was shacked up with that moose Garou.

Last edited by Quinetiam; 12-20-2012 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Banned

Zaz. I love this chick.

Edit:

Wow...

Edit:

Move over Alizee...

Edit:

Never mind, I watched 5 of her videos... give her a pass.

Last edited by Quinetiam; 12-21-2012 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqhi1pj6r9A

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR2TkisufKk

Last edited by Quinetiam; 12-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-21-2012, 04:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
v=VWbdcNmGYJU[/url]

Zaz. I love this chick.

I like her too. She has a unique voice. There's several singers that have been in this show that I've loved their voices in the songs they sang in the show, but when I went to check out some of their own songs, I never really found anything that impressed me.

The thing I like best about this show is they pick out some great songs, then they pick out singers who's voices are perfectly suited for them, that's why I would probably have gone to the show next month, even if Alizee wasn't in it. Nolwenn is one of my favorites. Now if she wasn't going to be in it too, then waiting out in the cold in Paris in january to get a good seat, may have been an opportunity I'd have to pass on.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:22 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I like her too. She has a unique voice. There's several singers that have been in this show that I've loved their voices in the songs they sang in the show, but when I went to check out some of their own songs, I never really found anything that impressed me.

The thing I like best about this show is they pick out some great songs, then they pick out singers who's voices are perfectly suited for them, that's why I would probably have gone to the show next month, even if Alizee wasn't in it. Nolwenn is one of my favorites. Now if she wasn't going to be in it too, then waiting out in the cold in Paris in january to get a good seat, may have been an opportunity I'd have to pass on.
Funny how you are slowly fall in love with all the female french singers of the show

Btw, I'm totally agree with you on the qualities of the show, and you have to remember that the man behind all this, who choose the voices and do the arrangement for the songs is, once again, the talented Jean jacques Goldman.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Banned

I am totally liking Zaz, Nolwenn, Claire et all... more and more as I watch Les enfoires clips.

Zaz, Je Veux..... Amazing.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Funny how you are slowly fall in love with all the female french singers of the show

Btw, I'm totally agree with you on the qualities of the show, and you have to remember that the man behind all this, who choose the voices and do the arrangement for the songs is, once again, the talented Jean jacques Goldman.
It's pretty easy to fall in love with the female singers in the show, but I really enjoy the voices of several of the male singers too, most notably Patrick Fiori and Pascal Obispo; such great voices! MP also demonstrated last year what a good voice he has.

I was just reading about Jean Jacques Goldman in Wikipedia and he definitely has a very inpressive resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
I am totally liking Zaz, Nolwenn, Claire et all... more and more as I watch Les enfoires clips.

Zaz, Je Veux..... Amazing.
It's a shame that I "believe" the situation with this show being a show for charity, is they can't let the original singer of a song participate in the song on the show. At least that seemed to be the case where Zaz did not participate in Je veux in the 2011 show, though they did show her watching on the side and Nolwenn did not partipate in La Jument de Michao in the 2012 show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-22-2012 at 02:07 AM..