Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-24-2015, 02:46 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Wow Scruffy! I can't believe you got it translated so quickly.

She did a very nice job with the delivery of her lines. So good in fact that she has a great shot at getting more work.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Video was rejected by Daily Motion, though it's still viewable on Facebook (I can't figure that out.). Here is the link for AlizeeAmerica's Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6737844981/

and for those who want to download it here is the Mega.nz link.

https://mega.nz/#!C84ThZRS!0F4gNeTle...KcAm-ZKu5n75QE

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-24-2015 at 04:51 PM..
Old 08-26-2015, 12:59 PM

Does any one have any idea how the French public reacted to her performance as to with favorable or unfavorable twitter comments and the similar things?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:20 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

As always... some were excited and some again criticized her.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Does any one have any idea how the French public reacted to her performance as to with favorable or unfavorable twitter comments and the similar things?
Small 'article' related to this...
http://www.metronews.fr/culture/vu-d...R5aYiUhCMAFx6/

Quote:

Seen from Twitter: Alizee in 'Our Dear Neighbours'? She still divides much!

CLIVANTE - The Alizee Saturday night was one of the evening invited the exceptional 'Our Dear Neighbours' bonus on TF1. A very appearance commented on social networks. Love it or not. Excerpts.

And if it was the beginning of a new career? Alizee was acting Saturday evening Our Dear Neighbours bonus on TF1. His role ? That of Hannah, a babysitter for very special methods. If the interpreter of 'Moi Lolita' was not the only guest in the humorous fiction - have also enjoyed the Miss France 2015 Camille Cerf, former fencer Laura Flessel or the singer Dany Brillant - c ' is appeared that inspired twittos.

If she returned to the front of the scene by winning Season 4 of 'Dancing with the Stars' Alizee still much divided between chilled fans and fierce detractors. Why so much love and / or hate? Judge for yourself ...

Delighted to have seenmellealizee! She is so pretty ! I'll kiffe Alizee, oh yes it! #NosChersVoisins
- BENJICHOU (Benjichou) August 22, 2015

Oh the bitch in Alizee Our Dear Neighbours 😂😂😂
- Marie-Aline | N ❤️⭐️ (MarieScpt) August 22, 2015

Alizee real actress 😝😍👍 Proud of it !!! ❤ #alizee #teamalizee #noschersvoisins # TF1mellealizee
- Irkeée ✌ (IrinaTendresse) August 22, 2015

Alizee #NosChersVoisins in the shower!
- Shana mimie grime (mimiechipy) August 22, 2015

YesAlizeenKazeoCom super plays well I think !! #Alizee #Noschersvoisins
- AudreyLC (lc_audrey) August 22, 2015

Alizee === Immediate zapping !!! #NVC #NosChersVoisins
- Elodie ( James7231) August 22, 2015

Vu de Twitter : Alizée dans "Nos Chers Voisins" ? Elle divise toujours autant !

CLIVANTE - La chanteuse Alizée était samedi soir l'une des invitées exceptionnelles de la soirée "Nos Chers Voisins" en prime sur TF1. Une apparition très commentée sur les réseaux sociaux. Qu'on aime ou pas. Morceaux choisis.

Et si c'était le début d'une nouvelle carrière ? La chanteuse Alizée jouait la comédie samedi soir dans la soirée Nos Chers Voisins en prime sur TF1. Son rôle ? Celui de Hannah, une babysitter aux méthodes bien particulières. Si l'interprète de "Moi, Lolita" n'était pas la seule guest de la fiction humoristique – on a également pu apprécier la Miss France 2015 Camille Cerf, l'ex-escrimeuse Laura Flessel ou encore le chanteur Dany Brillant – c'est bien son apparition qui a inspiré les twittos.

Si elle est revenue sur le devant de la scène en remportant la saison 4 de "Danse avec les stars", Alizée divise toujours autant, entre fans transis et détracteurs acharnés. Pourquoi tant d'amour et/ou de haine ? Jugez plutôt...

Ravi d'avoir vu @mellealizee ! Elle est trop belle ! Je te kiffe Alizée, oh ça oui ! #NosChersVoisins
— BENJICHOU (@Benjichou) 22 Août 2015

Oh Alizée la connasse dans Nos Chers Voisins 😂😂😂
— Marie-Aline | N ❤️⭐️ (@MarieScpt) 22 Août 2015

Alizée la vraie actrice !!!😝😍👍 Fier de elle ❤ #alizee #teamalizee #noschersvoisins #tf1 @mellealizee
— Irkeée ✌ (@IrinaTendresse) 22 Août 2015

Alizée dans #NosChersVoisins la gerbe !
— MiMiE ShAnA CrAsSe (@mimiechipy) 22 Août 2015

@AlizeenKazeoCom Oui super elle joue bien je trouve !! #Alizee #Noschersvoisins
— AudreyLC (@lc_audrey) 22 Août 2015

Alizée ===> Zappage immédiat !!! #NVC #NosChersVoisins
— Elodie (@James7231) 22 Août 2015
Old 08-26-2015, 09:08 PM

I guess it will always be this way with fans and haters.
I always try to look at anything she does in an unbiased way. If she didn't do well, I'd certainly say so, but I thought she played the part very well and I hope it leads to more work for her, as long as it doesn't interfere with an album, nudge, nudge, say no more.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:58 PM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

I’ve only just seen this and really can’t believe how good she looks – we know it anyway but she just does have some kind of radiant beauty that sets her apart. Something happens to a woman’s face when they reach their thirties – they seem to go to a whole new level which, in Alizée’s case, is absolutely exquisite. Whether the programme itself is of any consequence I wouldn’t know but she certainly seems to carry off her role with assurance so let’s hope it’s all leading to ever greater things, including a return to some great music one day.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I didn't hear, is this a one time appearance or will it be a reoccurring roll for her character.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:05 PM

I don't think that was ever mentioned. That's why I was wondering what was said about her appearance in social media. If she did well in the public's view, I thought they would want to have her back, at least in a role where she's not a regular which is something I'm sure she'd rather have. But if this is the type of lag they have between shooting an episode ( march- august), then airing it, I'd think they'd want to do something soon while her character is still fresh in the memories of people who watch the show.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:51 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Stars always appear then only once. There were more popular persons, and they never appeared there again.