Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-06-2016, 10:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I looked at this one department store (Le Bon Marche) and it looks okay if this is the way we go. They have a mens, ladies and children's departments. They sell other stuff like toasters, the perfect wedding gift....jk....but things along those lines. The main factor is you can look on line at their products. I didn't see any mention of gift cards, so I sent them an e-mail requesting info.

http://www.lebonmarche.com/services.html

Attachment 1350

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2018 at 08:45 PM..
Old 07-06-2016, 12:00 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Looks good Scruffy keep us in the loop.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:06 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scuffy for all your work. This is a great idea. She has a huge variety of things to choose from over the Internet, so she doesn't have to travel to Paris. She can shop from home in Ajaccio.

La Bon March's gift card information is at:
http://www.lebonmarche.com/services/carte-cadeau.html

BY TELEPHONE

Our consultants are at your disposal by phone:

Store Customer Service: 01 44 39 80 00 (from 10am to 20pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and from 10am to 21h Thursday and Friday)

Customer service: 01 44 39 82 36 (from 10am to 18pm, Monday to Friday). Special opening on Saturdays June 25 and July 2, 2016 (10h-12h30 and 13h30-18h).

Last edited by Shepherd; 07-06-2016 at 01:11 PM..
Old 07-06-2016, 02:44 PM

Here's the answer I received today about gift cards from the department store in Paris...

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your interest.

We inform you that you could order a gift card to be deliver in France directly from our web site and pay with a Visa or Mastercard.

http://www.lebonmarche.com/catalogue...s-cadeaux.html

We remain at your disposal if you require.

Regards,

Cécile Asseray

Friday will be the last day I'll wait for an answer from the friend of the family.

Right now our choices are getting a gift certificate from a shop in Ajaccio which is something I'd think we'd all prefer, but most of the shops are rather small with not a huge selection and one `we choose, Alizee might not like to begin with.

We could choose a department store in Paris with a large selection where they will find something they want.

or a gift visa/mastercard for a certain amount. Not a bad idea but as I mentioned, it could be frittered away on smaller stuff.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-06-2016 at 02:47 PM..
Old 07-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Good stuff, hope everything works out.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The store I mentioned in my previous post doesn't look to be a bad choice with the exception I had hoped to get something for both of them and this store apparently is only for women, but in that case, maybe we could suggest maybe something too for Annily which might make this more appealing to them.
Something for Annily would be nice aswell, and well after seeing this photo Alizée posted of her daughter on her Twitter which you also posted a link to in the Facebook thread and on Facebook here in the forum, I've got an idea of a gift for Annily.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHYEBX4DmsS/
"J'ai l'impression d'être un oiseau. C'est comme si tout mon corps s'enflammait. Comme de l'electricité..."#myprincess #mylovelygirl #billyelliot #dance #love #choregraphia #gala #best

The quote about being a bird that went along with this photo gives me idea of maybe purchasing this flying bird for Annily.

http://www.brainstormltd.co.uk/The_O..._up_to_50m.htm

Well as long as you would be willing to purchase it from the website I posted a link to above I don't see any problem, I dunno what could bind you as it's a small gift.

We know Alizée has a bird inked on her arm, so I feel she might like this gift for Annily aswell.

P.S. I'm just sorry I can't contribute any money towards any gift or gifts that you decide to send.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 07-06-2016 at 07:54 PM..
Old 07-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I looked at this one department store (Le Bon Marche) and it looks okay if this is the way we go. They have a mens, ladies and children's departments. They sell other stuff like toasters, the perfect wedding gift....jk....but things along those lines. The main factor is you can look on line at their products. I didn't see any mention of gift cards, so I sent them an e-mail requesting info.

http://www.lebonmarche.com/services.html

Attachment 1350
Is there any chance that Alizée could be registered there?
Old 07-07-2016, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Is there any chance that Alizée could be registered there?
Don't know, but I contacted my Facebook friend with a progress report to keep him up to date and he contacted Chez Paulo to see if she might know of a store in Ajaccio where gifts for both Alizee and Gregoire and possibly Annily can be purchased. Of course Chez Paulo was at the wedding and it's very possible that if they picked a store (s) where wedding guests could buy gifts, I'm sure she'd probably suggest it.

By the way, I know Chez Paulo's first name (The woman who runs the family restaurant who I was lucky enough to have my picture taken with when I was on vacation), but I'm not sure if she wants me to use it in the forum so I continue to refer to her as Chez Paulo.

EDIT: Apparently Chez Paulo sent Alizee a message asking her to recommend a shop which both her and Gregoire like, but did not tell her it was for a wedding gift.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-07-2016 at 05:36 AM..
Old 07-11-2016, 07:46 PM

Latest update is there is no update. I'm still waiting to hear back from my friend in Facebook who's currently on vacation.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:00 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

OK. Thanks for .................
Old 07-13-2016, 04:20 AM

Chez Paulo received an answer from Alizee and for those who didn't see this discussed earlier, Chez Paulo sent Alizee a message asking her to recommend a store for a couple she knew, not revealing the real reason was to find a place for us to get her a gift. Alizee recommended a furniture store called 'La table de Valerie'. I went to thier web site where they have a video available of the products they offer and I liked what I saw and I'd like to get others opinions. This store is a little over a mile north of the main square in Ajaccio, a little past the area where Madam Muffragi's dance studio is for those of you familiar with it.
So look it over and see what you guys think. If we're all in agreement, then we'll move on to the next step in order to get this done.

http://www.la-table-de-valerie.com/m...ration-ajaccio
http://www.la-table-de-valerie.com/video

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-13-2016 at 04:35 AM..